99-100

Chapter 99

A white dragon was perched on the top of the underground parking garage. All the scales on its body were emitting a soft milky white light. Countless pieces of hard dragon scales complemented each other, and there was almost no dark corner in the entire underground parking garage.

The man with countless tentacles growing from his hem was no exception.

Lovecraft's black figure looked even taller, more burly, and more mysterious and strange under the blessing of the tentacles.

Those seemingly soft tentacles seemed to be extremely powerful and extremely tough, moving towards the direction of the white dragon with slow and shaking steps.

Black mucus appeared on the concrete floor as the tentacles crawled. The mucus seemed to be corrosive, leaving shallow marks on the floor and making a "sizzling" sound, which rendered many terrifying colors in the quiet parking garage for no reason.

The bottom of the underground parking garage restricted Fulong's soaring. The white dragon raised its head slightly, and the scales immediately rubbed against the waterproof bottom of the parking lot to produce red sparks.

An unsettling sound came from the direction of the underground parking lot. Sakaguchi Ango immediately looked at the source of the sound with concern.

The sound was like a demolition, and the sound of dingling nut breaking was endless. It was hard to imagine that such a sound could be made in an underground garage with only two people. Sakaguchi Ango's worry was not unreasonable.

Was there a problem with the intelligence, or was it an enemy attack? The man in a suit paced in place, but he couldn't stop speculating in his heart.

If it went according to the plan, there should be only one strange creature summoned by "Olin" to deal with, and that creature was just very tricky in the intelligence, but it should be a piece of cake for William Green and Fu Hu.

After all, one of them is a powerful psychic from the famous German psychic organization "Ivory Tower", and the other comes from the mysterious organization "Story Club" that even the psychic agent department doesn't know much useful information about. It is impossible for them to fight so vigorously.

At this time in the underground parking lot, the battle between Fu Long and the mutated Lovecraft has just begun.

At first, the tentacles growing from the man's body were still cautious.

They were very repulsive, or in fact afraid, of the endless, seemingly inexhaustible milky white light and warm air from Fu Long, and they were only cautiously testing.

Fu Hu was busy stretching and bending his body after he turned into a dragon to adapt to the underground parking lot, which was too small for Fu Long, and he didn't care about anything else for a while.

The insignificant tentacles' probing attacks were like tickling to Fu Hu, and the white dragon didn't pay any attention to it at all. It just kept winding in the air, occasionally testing the thickness of the ceiling with its snout, and a plan took shape in Fu Hu's mind.

Those strange tentacles growing from Lovecraft's body didn't seem to have high IQs. After seeing Fu Hu's neglect of them, they were no longer so cautious and became bolder.

As a sticky, wet sound like bubbles bursting in a swamp sounded between the tentacles' movements, it brought with it a damp and rotten smell, as if the smell of salty sea water was permeating this space.