90-92

Chapter 90

The milky white mist spread in the air, taking advantage of the night without anyone noticing, quietly lingering in the air, making the dark night sky gradually become a little dark and gloomy, and the stars were blurred by their own brilliance. But

these mists seemed different from ordinary mists. As the incarnation of Shibusawa Ryuhiko's special ability, it was not filled with light water vapor like ordinary mists, which subtly brought a moist feeling to the suburbs at night.

This strange phenomenon made Fu Long, who was always very sensitive to the air, immediately find something wrong. When the mist dispersed, he did not feel the temperature going away and the air was quiet.

Is this poison gas? Or some other gas that can make people comatose? Fu Hu thought uncertainly, these white mists seemed harmless, but he did not dare to take it lightly.

Fu Hu didn't know how much he had inhaled when he didn't notice it just now, and he didn't know whether this substance was harmful to him, but now he had to hold his breath and try to reduce the number of breaths.

The figure of the white-haired young man has been appearing and disappearing in the mist for a hundred years, making it hard to figure out.

However, as the son of air and fire, Fuhu is unrivaled in his ability to detect as long as there is air and as long as there is air around the object being observed.

This is why even with the fog blocking his sight, Shibusawa Ryuhiko has paid attention to deliberately hiding himself, but Fulong can still accurately find Shibusawa Ryuhiko's position by following the guidance of air and temperature.

Seeing that Fuhu has completely disappeared in his mist, Shibusawa Ryuhiko felt an unspeakable excitement and excitement in his heart. This is the unique satisfaction he gets every time he collects the superpowers he likes. The superpowers he fell in love with at first sight are finally going to be collected by him at this moment.

He is confident that no one with superpowers can defy his superpowers. At least in his past life, his superpowers have been invincible and have never hit a wall. Even a superpower as powerful and beautiful as Fuhu cannot be an exception to his superpowers.

"Become my collection. What kind of display stand do you like? Crystal? Or wooden?" The man with long white hair obviously completely ignored the client's wishes and took him as his own collection. He muttered to himself, as if he was completely intoxicated by his fantasy.

The client's opinion was not important to him. Shibusawa Ryuhiko just continued to talk: "I think the jade quality is very good. It will be great if it is covered with silk. But if it is simply suspended in the air for appreciation, it will feel very good. You will definitely become one of my most satisfactory collections."

"Is it over?" Hearing that there was no movement in the fog, Shibusawa Ryuhiko said with some doubt.

Normal people with special abilities should at least make some movements in the process of fighting with their special abilities, but Fu Hu has not made any sound since entering the fog, which makes Shibusawa Ryuhiko feel deeply puzzled.

He couldn't believe that a person with such special abilities could be defeated so easily, and he didn't even get to enjoy the wonderful "performance". As a somewhat conceited person like him, he was even more unwilling to believe that his special abilities had failed.

However, there were indeed some things in the fog that Shibusawa Ryuhiko didn't expect.

The white-haired young man frowned, and the joy he had just shown was instantly replaced by gloom. Shibusawa Ryuhiko walked quickly towards the direction where the fog was gathering. The white fog there was spreading, and a familiar figure seemed to be standing in it.