114-117

Chapter 114

"Miss Mitchell? Who is that?"

Before Akutagawa Ryunosuke could match the name with the combined intelligence in his mind, the voice of the will-o'-the-wisp had already penetrated the stagnant atmosphere and reached the ears of the two.

"Who is she? Do you know where she is?"

This series of questions seemed to overwhelm the young man from Germany. Jacob Grimm was stunned for a moment, and involuntarily took a few steps back because of the sudden burst of momentum from the brave.

Jacob Grimm was just a little natural and dull compared to his brothers, but he was very sensitive to the dangerous aura emanating from the will-o'-the-wisp when he said the name Margaret Mitchell, especially the rusty sword that seemed to be about to be unsheathed.

Even though he was not good-looking, the young man, as a gourmet connoisseur, still sensed the smell of death on it.

"At the port, William told me."

If William Grimm was here, he would probably want his brother to stop talking. Akutagawa Ryunosuke was also stunned for a moment. He did not expect that the blond young man beside him would reveal the information so easily.

"Mr. Green."

The young psychic called out the name of the young man beside him and coughed a few times deliberately. This was an inappropriate behavior that he could detect. Even though he was often the target of intelligence, it was too easy to do so.

However, this approach did not seem to have any effect.

After obtaining information from Jacob Green, the will-o'-the-wisp immediately went to the port, but it was quite far from the port. While

they were talking, something small seemed to attack them. It was a bullet! The bullet that

rushed straight towards the will-o'-the-wisp was directly pinched by the expressionless silver-haired young man with his fingers, and the deformed bullet fell freely the moment he let go.

The sniper who shot did not seem to expect that he could injure the will-o'-the-wisp in this way. At almost the same time, another bullet was fired from the gun barrel, but it was dodged by the brave man with a slight tilt of his head, and it only passed through the air next to the silver-haired young man's pointed ear with a huge golden earring.

But the bullets' attack did not end. The bullets seemed to be endowed with some characteristics, and they turned in the air. The deformed bullets that fell on the ground were also jumping as if they had life.

"Ding--"

This time, the bullets' attack stopped completely.

Their shapes and lifespans were ended by the short attack of the ghost fire spirit.

The rusty and seemingly unusable rusty sword easily solved the crisis of being sniped as Jacob Green expected. The

iron sword covered with reddish-brown and black rust showed amazing attack power even before it was unsheathed. The

black sword body split the bullet like dark lightning, pressing the gadget with supernatural powers into the ground.