28-30

Chapter 28 (Three-in-one)

Panda and Inujuki felt their eyes flash before they saw a figure wearing a black haori hurrying out.

It was Fukuzawa Yukichi who got there first.

The disappearance of Edogawa Ranpo also gave the Armed Detective Agency's president a headache. Ranpo was quite obedient and would not run around without the company members around, but thinking that the young man was most likely outside, the silver-haired swordsman could not help but worry. Edogawa Ranpo had been very intelligent since he was a child

, and Fukuzawa Yukichi never doubted his talent for intelligence, but he could not say enough about the young man's physical skills and physical fitness.

The girl who just left was definitely an expert in physical skills and was very angry. The sorcerer who loved to change the color of his hair should also have some special skills. The two of them seemed to have a good relationship, so Fukuzawa Yukichi was not too worried about any murders in the detective agency. Only Edogawa Ranpo was very curious. If he was accidentally injured while watching, it would be troublesome.

However, the loose sand was not very friendly to the man wearing wooden clogs. As a samurai, he could not walk barefoot in front of two children. Fortunately, he had good balance and stumbled for two steps before adapting to the terrain. Walking on the colored sand was like walking on flat ground.

As soon as he went out, Fukuzawa Yukichi saw the girl standing in front of him holding a strange-shaped knife.

Over the shoulder of Zenin Maki, Fukuzawa Yukichi finally saw the person he had been worrying about.

The young man in detective clothes and the lion boy next to him were having fun. The two childish people who hit it off at first sight had no sense of crisis about the arrival of their guardians whose anger was about to reach the critical point.

The scene in the staff office area of ​​the Armed Detective Agency was much more spectacular than those leaked to the president's office, and it also raised people's blood pressure.

A thick layer of sand of various colors was piled up in the entire hall. If the door of the detective agency had not been closed, it would probably have poured into the corridor.

The desks were buried under the sand, with only a few cabinets in the corners with case files showing their tops.

The only cabinet that survived was probably the cabinet used to store the detectives' snacks and soda. That area was dug out artificially, and the front door was wide open. Many of the snacks inside disappeared, and there were many snack packaging bags and marbles in the soda bottles next to the lion boy and the young detective. It was obvious who did it.

Seeing this, even a calm person like Fukuzawa Yukichi couldn't help but stiffen his fists. His restraint on Edogawa Ranpo's snacks was now destroyed, which made him directly furious.

The girl in front felt his arrival and turned her head. The two people who were also ready to teach their own naughty children looked at each other and suddenly reached a strange consensus. Zenin Maki tacitly moved aside a little to make room for Fukuzawa Yukichi who was secretly observing with suppressed anger.

It was strange that there were only two childish guys making trouble and not a single member of the staff office was there.

Several girls from the detective agency had just taken a day off and went shopping together. Fukuzawa Yukichi knew about it, so it was understandable that they didn't show up.