17-20

Chapter 17

"Really? Why did Master Geto bring back another weird kid?" The white-haired girl complained while reluctantly helping the woman make tea.

Manami couldn't help but laugh at her jealous look, and said jokingly, "You are considered a big sister, and it's not good to be so jealous all the time. Besides, you were also jealous when Neki Riku first came, but now you get along well with him." "

That's different!" The girl said with her hands and feet dancing, "Even the clothes are weird, and Mimiko was stared at. It's obvious that she is a weird kid." "

Be careful! Did you come here just to complain to me? You're just making trouble." The secretary scolded with a smile, and rescued the antique teacup from the girl.

Seeing that the teapot was intact, she breathed a sigh of relief and advised with her own experience: "Don't judge people by appearance, you will suffer a great loss in the future. Even if it is Master Takeru, he may be considered a weirdo if he goes out dressed like that. Even if he looks strange, he may be a very good child." "

But..."

Nanako wanted to say something, but was interrupted by the secretary.

"Okay, bring this up and eat it with Mimiko. There will be customers coming later, and Master Takeru will not be free for a while." Suda Manami forced the plate with Japanese confectionery to the girl.

"Besides, since this is Master Takeru's decision, we should support it."

"Got it--"

Nanako dragged out her tone and left angrily, but Manami fell into deep thought, and the words that Master Takeru said to her before leaving in the morning rolled in her heart. The boy who could actually find out that the cursed spirit had been subdued by Master Takeru must have many secrets. But even if there are more doubts in my heart, I can only hope that the newcomer can live in harmony with everyone.

Xia Youjie sat behind the desk with a smile, soothing the man's emotions in a gentle voice. He seemed to be a kind and generous leader of the sect, but the sensitive Ateleyu clearly found that in the place where the man could not see, the eyes of this young leader always had a deep hidden disgust.

"Please, please--," the man suddenly pounced and hugged Xia Youjie's trouser legs, causing him to frown slightly in disgust, "No matter how much money, how much money is fine, please help me!"

"We accept this commission, please go back and wait for news with peace of mind."

Xia Youjie smiled and watched the client leave with gratitude, and his face could no longer maintain the false gentleness.

"I'm sorry to make you laugh, but there is no way, the smell of monkeys is really disgusting." Xia Youjie dusted off the non-existent dust on the corner of his robe, turned his head and said apologetically.

"I've been wanting to ask this for a long time. Where do monkeys come from in such a place?" The grassland hunter asked absentmindedly, playing with his arrowhead and carefully wiping the bow.

Atleyu's hair was messed up by the bird's back before, so he simply draped his dark blue hair over his shoulders, showing a rough and wild aura that was out of place here. Born in the wilderness, he had hardly encountered creatures like monkeys, but he also knew that this was not something that could be seen casually in this city.