93-95

Chapter 93

At first, Zenin Maki didn't pay much attention to the person who was about to walk out of the private room. She just stepped back a little and made some space to avoid bumping into the person who came out with the drink in her hand.

She just wanted to wait until the person who opened the door came out before leaving. After all, it was a bit inconvenient for her to hold the drink. It would be bad if she bumped into other people.

At the same time, Zenin Maki counted the number of drinks in her arms again, but when she counted to the end, she suddenly found that she seemed to have taken one less bottle. It was the marble soda that Graugramman asked her to take before.

"Please, Maki, I only need one green marble to complete a set. This store actually has cantaloupe-flavored marble soda, I must not miss it!"

Graugramman's voice seemed to be still in her ears, making Zenin Maki couldn't help but curl the corners of her mouth.

"There's really nothing I can do about him. He has collected ten sets." The girl with a dark green high ponytail said to herself helplessly.

"Forget it. Grau has been following the agreed number of drinks with Mr. Yega recently."

Although there are other drinks that can be substituted, the guy whose eyes light up when he mentions the marbles in the marble soda will definitely become aggrieved, Zenin Maki thought, thinking that it was not far anyway, so she planned to go back and get it.

But as soon as she looked up, she saw an unbelievable scene, which made it difficult for the girl to move a step.

The unique combination of black hair, strange bangs and monk-like clothes was Zenin Maki's first impression of the man in front of her, and this familiar impression once represented the most annoying defeat for Zenin Maki.

"It's Geto... No, it's not him, it's absolutely impossible..." The dark green-haired girl murmured to herself, but quickly swallowed the rest of the words. She almost lost her voice because of excessive surprise.

That man should have died, so who is the man in front of her? A substitute, a twin, or is the man not dead?

In a split second, many guesses and thoughts flashed through Zenin Maki's mind, but it was undeniable that a chill from behind crept up her spine, causing the female sorcerer's nerves to tense to an incredible degree at that moment.

"Oh?"

Zenin Maki noticed that her actions just now were unwise, and she seemed to have attracted the man's attention. The

young man dressed as a monk cast his eyes in her direction, and a puzzled sound came out of his mouth. Although there was still a disgusting smile on his face, the arc of his mouth was already cruel.

"It seems that you know me, um, this outfit, this is the brat of the high school."