110-113

Chapter 110

"Nakajima and Miyazawa?"

Seeing the two boys, Kunikida Doppo called out their names in a somewhat inappropriate manner, with surprise in his tone.

He had just prepared himself to rescue the two, but now he saw the two detective agency kids come back intact. He was relieved, but also a little surprised, especially when he saw the two of them carrying something together.

"Wait, who is this?"

When the yellow-haired young man came forward, Kunikida Doppo realized that the thing carried by the two members was a person, a young-looking girl with fiery red hair. This discovery made the young man push up his glasses in disbelief, and even suspected that there was something wrong with his eyes.

"What on earth did you go for?"

Kunikida Doppo's expression immediately became serious. Just bringing a little girl back casually was a major issue of principle.

Such a look scared the little tiger and he stood up straight like a student who had made a mistake and was scolded by the dean.

"Uh... this..."

The plot was a bit complicated. Nakajima Atsushi was hesitant to say anything, which made Kunikida Doppo look at him more dangerously.

"It's a souvenir I brought back on the road!"

After discovering that Nakajima Atsushi did not answer Kunikida Doppo's question, the boy with a straw hat immediately took up the topic.

He didn't notice that Nakajima Atsushi's eyes had become more and more frightened and Kunikida Doppo's expression was getting darker and darker. He just answered the yellow-haired man's question happily, as if Miyazawa Kenji really believed that he had bought some souvenirs for everyone in the detective agency.

"Miyazawa, can you explain why this is a 'souvenir'?"

Before Kunikida Doppo was about to break the pen in his hand, the yellow-haired young man took a deep breath and barely stabilized his emotions. Thinking that the boy's thoughts were somewhat different from those of ordinary people, he decided to listen to Miyazawa Kenji's explanation again.

"It's just a souvenir?"

This time it was Kenji Miyazawa's turn to be puzzled. The always energetic boy showed a confused look.

"It's a new word I just learned, but it's something you encounter on the road and bring back to share with everyone. This is how people in the city define souvenirs."

The boy with the straw hat racked his brains to think of the words to explain, but after hearing his words, Kunikida Doppo looked more relaxed than before. The

yellow-haired man pinched his eyebrows tiredly, and the cyanosis on his face finally faded a little.

But soon, the young man's expression became serious again.

"Who is she? What's going on?"

This question was something that Atsushi Nakajima could answer.