44-47

Chapter 44

The crisp sound of horse hooves hitting the floor stopped beside Ryunosuke Akutagawa.

Are there horses kept in the port mafia? Akutagawa Ryunosuke used his last bit of consciousness to think endlessly. He was too tired and sleepy to even have the strength to turn his head away. If his chest wasn't still heaving, he would have been mistaken for a pale corpse. It was precisely because he finally couldn't hold on and passed out that he didn't see a scene that made his pupils tremble.

The Centaur doctor's generous palms smoothly rubbed Dazai Osamu's soft black hair, and he took the lead to retract his hand before the boy became impatient.

"Is there crab meat in today's dinner?" Without even looking at the unconscious disciple on the ground, the black-haired boy turned around without any guilt and looked at his guardian expectantly. His innocent expression was as if he was out for a break. After returning home, he pretended to be a good boy and coquettishly wanted to eat the canned black cat. No one could blame him.

However, Chiron, the centaur monster, has long been immune to Dazai Osamu's routine, so naturally it will not be so easy for him to pass.

The dark-skinned doctor knelt down and carefully lifted up the unconscious boy who was restrained by the large black coat, allowing him to breathe in a more comfortable way in his arms so as not to press on his injured internal organs and ribs.

Seeing the tragic situation of Akutagawa Ryunosuke, the centaur usually kept a serious expression, but now his expressionless face looked even more terrifying. With this expression, Osamu Dazai was probably the only one in the entire Port Mafia who was still unaffected.

"Dazai."

"What's wrong?" The black-haired boy tilted his head and asked. There was no guilt on his face for beating his disciple like this. He was just thinking about the dinner after returning home. Chiron's excellent craftsmanship made him He finally developed the habit of eating on time.

"You should eat in the port mafia's cafeteria today." After looking into the iris-colored eyes of his ward for a while, the dark-skinned centaur finally just said this.

Ignoring Dazai Osamu's protest from behind, Chiron held Akutagawa Ryunosuke, who was as light as a piece of paper, and walked steadily towards the medical department. Chiron deliberately slowed down so as not to disturb Ryunosuke Akutagawa's rest. Even though the wounds had been treated with supernatural powers, the boy's situation was still not optimistic.

The reason why Akutagawa Ryunosuke was in coma was not only because of the obvious trauma, but also because he had been in poor health since he was a child. It was not difficult for Chiron to find that under Dazai Osamu’s overly strict teaching methods, Akutagawa Ryunosuke had suffered several Tian didn't get enough rest, and it was only due to multiple factors that he fell into a coma.

I really didn't expect to see this child here, Kurikawa Soureu couldn't help but sigh in his heart. It had been a long time since I saw him when he was volunteering at Laibo Street. Kurikawa was originally very worried, but now he actually met him at the port mafia. It was also a kind of fate.

However, Chiron looked at Ryunosuke Akutagawa's fingertips that were so pale that they were almost transparent and his lips that had no trace of blood, and sighed quietly, not knowing whether it was a blessing or a curse for his child to join Port Mafia. Chiron could see Ryunosuke Akutagawa's obsession with his troubled child, and could only respect his choice at this time.