35-38

Chapter 35

Instead, there was an incredibly large colorful male lion.

A lion almost as tall as two Tanizaki Junichiro stood behind him, with countless colors flowing on the lion's body, like a flowing nebula, and the dense mane that moved without wind made the beast look particularly powerful, just like a god in a myth. The strange

beast was crawling on the ground in a hunting posture, as if it could rush out and tear its prey into pieces at any time. Its two large and bright eyes were like colorful glass, flashing with eager light in the dim light.

"Graw?" After all, the story of the lion's transformation was a bit scary, but seeing the expression on the lion's face similar to Grau Graman, Tanizaki Junichiro still asked tentatively.

The young man's voice immediately came out of the lion's mouth: "It's me, sorry, I was a little too excited to see 'Olin'."

The lion licked its furry paws gently, then rested its chin on the crossed paws, blinked at him with eyes like blue glass beads, indicating that it would quietly wait for arrangements next.

The place where they stayed was very hidden, and the night also provided good cover. Tanizaki Junichiro simply didn't care too much about Graugraman's huge size, and even touched the lion's fur as he wished.

The woman had already walked into the Guandi Temple at this time. When she approached, Tanizaki Junichiro also found that her face was full of fatigue and anxiety, which was completely different from the extraordinarily young and high-spirited look a few weeks ago because of the improvement of the hotel business.

Something must have happened, the young member of the Armed Detective Agency thought, relying on his keen sense of smell who often undertook the work of collecting intelligence, he subconsciously connected the abnormality shown by Kobayakawa Inako with the necklace.

"We may have to speed up our actions. Ms. Kobayakawa's condition doesn't look good."

Tanizaki Junichiro whispered beside the lion's round ears, watching the little ears flutter a few times, and then being rubbed by the big cat's head, telling him that he had understood.

The young man was instantly touched. When he was buried by Graugramman's sand before, he was a little scared of this ability that made people unable to fight back, but now he felt much more at ease.

The female owner of the Chinese restaurant has been in the Guan Gong Temple for a while. Tanizaki Junichiro chose to follow in and let the little lion guard outside. Graugramman agreed very readily, but it was almost time for the worship to end, and neither Kobayakawa Inako nor Tanizaki Junichiro came out.

Worried that the female owner and the detective agency member might have something going on, Graugramman calmed down, changed back to human form, and slipped in when the staff were not paying attention.

He was not good at recognizing the way, and wandered around in the Guandi Temple, but he found his nearly missing collaborator by accident.

The boy with light hair was looking ahead vigilantly.

Following the direction of Tanizaki Junichiro's sight, Kurikawa Soryu also saw the source of his vigilance from the perspective of a little lion.