118-120

Chapter 118

As a native of Yokohama, although he has the attribute of being directionally challenged, Kurikawa Soryu has accumulated experience in his daily life that has almost become muscle memory, and with the help of navigation, he will not get lost in an outrageous way.

When using a vest, although the will is controlled by the same person, the body is not always one. Even the journey from the Armed Detective Agency to the five buildings of the Port Mafia, the landmark building of Yokohama, is unexpectedly difficult for the will-o'-the-wisp who is not very compatible with modern technology products.

After passing through the alleys that look so familiar, the hero can only reluctantly admit that he is lost. However, at this time, there is no Yumeno Hisasaku, a little expert in recognizing the way, to accompany him, and the will-o'-the-wisp suddenly fell into confusion. After

a long while, the silver-haired young man finally took out his mobile phone from his little friend, the bell toad Upufu. Due to some strange obsessions of magic, even though the success rate of his spells is worrying, the will-o'-the-wisp rarely uses these high-tech products.

After not checking his phone for a few days, there were already several missed calls, but most of them were harassing calls from real estate agencies.

Seeing that there were no calls from members of the detective agency, let alone calls from Yumeno Hisasaku, the ghost fire spirit was relieved for some reason. It seemed that his actions had not been discovered by the armed detective agency for the time being.

And his destination this time was the building of the port mafia.

"Your method...Okay, whatever you want."

The voice of the system came faintly from Kurikawa Soryu's mind. The voice of the wandering mountain old man sounded helpless about some of his host's strange ideas.

But since the old man had a nearly frank conversation with Kurikawa Soryu before and received Kurikawa Soryu's thanks, he has become more and more indulgent towards his host except for issues related to Kurikawa Soryu's life safety, and now he is even more indulgent of Kurikawa Soryu's ideas.

"In a word, the situation here won't change much for a while. Now it depends on who loses patience first. We just need to wait patiently for a while. If bad things don't happen, that would be the best. Once someone sends the first signal, that will be my clarion call for action."

Kurikawa Soryu's meaning is very clear. He has no intention of entering this battle of wits or the game between various forces too early.

Through Chiron's identity, he just learned from Mori Ogai that Izumi Kyoka and Akutagawa Ryu were both approved for leave, so he had the idea of ​​letting Chiron take these two children out for some leisure time. After all, it

is also important to combine work and rest. Chiron, a parenting expert who has finally sorted out the information and has nothing to do, said so. As for how Mori Ogai, who couldn't find anyone to work overtime, would complain and be sarcastic to him afterwards, it was completely out of the Centaur's consideration.

But the Centaur's body is really a bit difficult to deal with. It is too conspicuous when traveling, and it is too challenging for ordinary people's worldview.

At this time, relying on the hero's magic to solve the problem seems to be the most appropriate method, which is why the will-o'-the-wisp needs to go to the port mafia.