59-60

Chapter 59

"Hurry up, get that guy away!"

Before Yoshino Junpei could catch his breath, he was startled by the shocked and angry voice of the boy on his back. His eardrums were almost pierced by the harsh shout of his benefactor on his back.

At first, Yoshino Junpei thought that the group of bad boys had called their big brother, the one with a long list of names who seemed to be a serious gangster, and brought his brothers. He felt nervous, but then he realized that all the people who had bullied him just now were neatly piled up by the boy with only a fur cloak on his upper body like collecting firewood, so there was naturally no chance for them to tip off.

"Ahem, where is it?" The thin middle school boy looked around cautiously, but he only saw a big black wild cat with shiny fur squatting leisurely at the foot of the wall, licking its paws, as if preparing for the next hunt.

Atleyu's grip was very strong, and Yoshino Junpei also experienced the feeling of being strangled by someone. He was a little breathless and had to whisper: "Please, please, can you let me go a little? I, I'm a little dizzy."

"It's right there."

Yoshino Junpei looked in the direction of the boy's arm on his back, and could only see the black cat that had a good meal. Perhaps it heard someone discussing it, the cat meowed very cutely at this side, and Yoshino Junpei immediately felt the bones in his neck make a hidden cry.

"You will get rid of that guy, right?"

For some reason, the voice of the boy behind him was heavily nasal, and it sounded a bit like a spoiled child. Yoshino Junpei was a little strange, and didn't understand what the guy was that made the strange boy feel like he was facing a great enemy, but in order to keep his neck alive under the little hunter's arms that were getting tighter and tighter due to tension, he immediately nodded like a chicken pecking at rice and agreed.

After hearing his assurance, Ateleyu reluctantly let go of his hand, but as soon as his feet touched the ground, the little hunter quickly jumped onto the lid of the abandoned gasoline barrel, frowning and staring at the black cat, with a resolute look that he absolutely did not want to be on the same level with the cat, which made Yoshino Junpei, who understood what he was afraid of, want to laugh at an inappropriate time.

He forced a smile, but a little smile still leaked from the corner of his mouth. On such a cloudy day that affected people's mood, he rarely had something to be happy about besides his mother's birthday.

Picking up the cat, Yoshino Junpei gently put the overly heavy child on the edge of the wall. Perhaps knowing that the two people present would not give him food, the black cat walked away with a light cat step without any reluctance.

With a slight sound of iron sheet, Yoshino Junpei saw the boy just now jumped off the gasoline barrel and came behind him leisurely.

Although it was hard to tell from the hunter-dressed boy's expression, from his awkward path of avoiding all the places where the black cat had stayed, Yoshino Junpei could easily conclude that the boy who had just helped him was definitely very bothered by the existence of cats.

Considering the heroic and cool figure just now, Yoshino Junpei felt that he seemed to have drawn a little closer to this mysterious boy because he had helped his benefactor drive away the kitten. However, making friends rashly like this would definitely be annoying, he thought, swallowing the words back.