48-50

Chapter 48

"Welcome, it's Dazai-kun," Kurikawa Soureu said a friendly hello to the black-haired boy who walked in. He was a little surprised that he appeared here in broad daylight. "It's rare to see you in the daytime, although it's rare today. It’s not open yet, but do you want to order something first?”

“Let’s have a glass of lemon soapy water!” The black-haired boy skillfully jumped onto the high stool in front of the bar. The calico cat was still squatting on the stool peacefully. He arrived and immediately ran to the farthest place on the bar from him with agility that was not suited to his size.

Before Kurukawa Sou showed a helpless smile and declined, he quickly regretted it and made another request. However, this new request was not very normal: "Forget it, lemon juice, with ice balls."

After repeatedly confirming with Osamu Dazai that he wanted lemon juice instead of lemonade, Kurikawa Shuryu had no choice but to serve him a glass of large ice balls and squeezed a few drops of lemon juice for him.

Fortunately, when the boy got it in his hand, he just kept tapping the frost-covered wall of the cup with his knuckles, looking at the smooth ice ball slowly rotating in the glass with interest, without any intention of drinking.

"Why did Dazai-kun come here this morning?" Kurikawa Shuru put down the quilt in his hand and picked up another one. It was really curious to see Dazai-kun here alone at this time.

"Don't you want to see me, Kurikawa?" The young port mafia official looked at the bar owner in front of him without a smile with his kite-colored eyes. When he saw the young man, he was stunned for a moment, and then suddenly smiled, and his tone was also They became a little closer, "Did you scare Kurikawa last time?"

This was not the case, Kurikawa Soureu secretly cursed. After using Chiron's vest to watch a series of childish actions of the boy in front of him, Kurikawa Soureu The remaining image of Osamu Dazai in Kawakawa's mind has been reduced to pieces. This child has become so willful that even Kosuke, the naughtiest boy in Oda Sakunosuke's family, has the right to call him "younger brother".

"No, I'm just asking casually. After all, the business of the bar must be taken care of by Dazai-kun."

Kurikawa made a business smile and replied kindly, but I don't know why Dazai-kun looked dissatisfied. But he still tried to keep the topic going: "Speaking of which, I haven't seen the three of you drinking together for a long time recently. Whether it's Mr. Oda or Mr. Sakaguchi, I rarely see them here."

"This from Kurikawa This statement makes me suspect that you are spying on information." The black-haired boy in front of him said in a joking tone. There was still a smile on his lips, but there was no sincere happiness in his eyes.

Kurikawa Soureu was used to his appearance. As a bar owner whose customers were mostly members of the mafia, and his parents were also members of the Port Mafia, he was already used to this kind of murderous intent that was hardly malicious. I'm used to it, but Atsushi Nakajima, the bar's new helper today, doesn't think so.

The bucket that was still half full of sewage fell to the ground with a clang. The sewage spread on the floor like the white-haired boy was about to collapse, and even a little bit of it splashed onto Osamu Dazai's white shirt.

"Yes, I'm sorry." Nakajima Atsushi held the rag and stood beside him at a loss. He didn't even know where to put his hands and feet, and his face turned pale. Perhaps it was the blessing of supernatural powers. His overly sensitive nerves, like a beast just now, noticed the murderous intent that Dazai Osamu unconsciously leaked, and suddenly he had many terrible conjectures about the young man's identity, which reminded him of pouring cement. His face became paler, his wrists trembled a little, and the towel seemed to weigh a lot in his hands.