41-43

Chapter 41 (two in one)

"I have always wondered what kind of magic power cats have that fascinate humans. Logically speaking, we can never figure out what this creature thinks about, and when it comes to the molt period, it turns into a dandelion. He likes to get hair on other people's bodies without hesitation, and he is simply a troublemaker..." The young prairie hunter complained indifferently. If you ignore the current scene and his pointed words, it really looks like a rigorous and objective game. criticism.

"Meow--"

the white cat's soft meow sounded again, which immediately made the little hunter shut up. He glanced at the white cat indifferently, turned his head pretending to be calm, and moved up a step further pretending that no one had seen it. cut.

But the twin sisters who were watching from the side had already seen the whole process of the little hunter's humiliation, so Ateleyu's deceptive behavior did not have the desired effect.

"Hahahahaha--" Not caring about continuing her cat-sucking career, Nanako burst out laughing without any love from her companions. She hit the coffee table so hard that the fruit plate was almost thrown to the ground by her. Her exaggerated laughter even made her lie down. The little white cat acting coquettishly on his lap was startled.

The white cat jumped down from her legs lightly and suddenly rushed to the cabinet next to it. It screamed in fright, making Atleyu's face turn green again. It silently raised itself to a certain height again, almost It's going to touch the ceiling of the house.

The black-haired girl was quite reserved and covered her face with her mobile phone, but it was still easy to see the smile leaking from the corner of her mouth. There was a pink color on her fair face, and it seemed that she was having a hard time holding back her smile.

"You are actually afraid of cats, hahaha. I absolutely, hahaha, absolutely want to take a picture for Master Xiayou to see." Nanako laughed so hard that she was out of breath. She quickly took out her mobile phone and started taking pictures. She even specially took pictures for Art. Leyo created a folder to store his dark history.

"What happened?" Perhaps disturbed by the laughter of the two sisters, the young man in monk's clothing slowly walked down the stairs. Since the little hunter was lying on the pillar, he didn't notice the clue at first.

"Lord Xia You, look at Ateleyu!" The white-haired girl didn't mind watching the fun and showed the young man her little hunting finger that was stuck on the pillar. She also didn't forget to post the photo to the Panxing Sect's internal group. During the chat, she quickly received a row of "Hahahahahaha" and "???" from Manami Sugawara, and then she closed her phone with satisfaction.

"Atleyu must be allergic to cat hair." Xia Youjie could almost see the little devil's tail wagging behind his adopted daughter. He smiled helplessly and reached out to take the white cat off the cabinet.

The cat wasn't too afraid of people. Perhaps it was well fed by the two sisters. It was held by the young man fairly smoothly, and it didn't struggle too much when it was handed to Nanako.

"Let's take the cats outside to play for the time being, Nanako, Mimiko."

Following the advice of their guardians, the girls reluctantly walked outside. The white-haired girl looked back three times every step of the way. It seemed that she was worried about what Atleyu had just said. The performance is still unfulfilled.