121-125

Chapter 121

"..."

The only response Nakahara Chuuya could receive was the boy's silence.

The officers of the Port Mafia quickly lost their patience, and their expressions were tinged with anger.

"If you don't want to say it, then you are an enemy."

Holding down his hat, Nakahara Chuuya's eyes were full of hostility, but the silver-haired boy was about the same size as him, and even his size made Nakahara Chuuya feel a little satisfied, and his tone of voice was not so tough.

Although it was a bit strange for such a weak-looking boy to come to the Port Mafia alone, he vaguely felt that it would not be so simple, so he subconsciously classified the boy as an enemy.

"So many people... so many people..." After the boy finished speaking, lavender tears instantly filled the boy's eyes and were about to fall.

"Wait, stand back!"

Nakahara Chuuya shouted at his subordinates. Although he didn't know whether the boy was a person with special abilities, Nakahara Chuuya at least knew that lavender tears should not be something that normal people could have.

He suspected that this might be a sign of some kind of supernatural power. He did not dare to relax his vigilance in front of the gate of the Port Mafia. He quickly ordered his subordinates to retreat, and he took a step forward, staring at the direction of the silver-haired boy with sharp eyes.

"Sure enough, you are definitely a supernatural person!"

Nakahara Chuuya watched those lavender, seemingly harmless translucent water drops slide down the silver-haired boy's cheek, creating a pit on the hard concrete floor.

Such power made Nakahara Chuuya sigh that he had expected it just now and did not rashly let his subordinates go forward to capture the boy.

And this incident also made the petite Port Mafia cadre believe that this seemingly young boy came to the Port Mafia for some purpose.

Nakahara Chuuya's eyes followed Ahale's figure closely, as if he wanted to see through him. After careful observation, he also found more unusual things about this strange intruder.

Under the sunlight, the boy's pale skin seemed to reflect a metallic luster, as if beneath the skin was a skeleton made of delicate metal mechanisms.

It was also at this time that Nakahara Chuuya noticed that the boy's eyes were also a metallic color. When Ahalai's eyes lost focus, the silver pupils looked like flowing mercury. He didn't look like a creature that could be bred by nature, but more like an alchemical product in those fantasy novels. He continued to observe the boy

carefully, but he didn't wait for Ahalai's next attack. The

orange-haired young cadre couldn't hold back any longer. Nakahara Chuuya's blue eyes were filled with impatience. He decided to strike first.

The red supernatural power appeared on him, and he carried the two cars around him and whistled towards the boy who was so thin that he seemed to have no power to fight back, bringing up a whistling wind.