25

*Stiles*

Now that Damon and I have had our initial talk and Elijah knows how important he is to me. Like an older brother, Elijah doesn't mind me hanging out with him and Stefan. Or the two of them coming to the house to hang out or pick me up. It's honestly been really nice. 

Even today I'm hanging out with the Salvatore brothers. Damon came by the house to pick me up and we met up with Stefan at the Boarding House. I guess normally they hang out there, the Grill, or in the woods. I asked if this time we could take a walk in the woods and talk. 

"Probably our best option in trying to avoid unwanted guests." Stefan agreed as I followed them out the door and to the woods behind the house. 

"What do you mean by uninvited guests?"

"Elena," Damon said. 

"Yeah, she's taken it upon herself to just walk in without warning. Won't knock on the front door or on our bedroom doors." Stefan explained. 

"Makes everything about her and it's fucking annoying now. She's Katherine's doppelganger and she's been showing us that she's exactly like her more and more everyday." Damon chimed in. 

Katherine... 

"Do you mean Katerina Petrova?"

"Yes... how?" Stefan asked confused. 

"Uncle John was obsessed with her. Wanted to experiment on her once upon a time though I got a better background on her from Nik and Elijah."

The brothers just nodded at me. 

"Did you try changing the locks?"

"Yes and locking the door. She convinced Caroline to kick the door in because obviously something was very wrong if the front door was locked." Damon ranted. 

That doesn't sound safe at all. Sure they're vampires but everyone deserves to feel safe in their own home. 

"What else does my sister do? I recently discovered that she'll harm Jeremy even if it's a bruising grip to the arm. It's still harmful."

"She doesn't take no for an answer," Damon speaks up first. 

"Forces herself on us," Stefan says quieter. 

I don't like this feeling on my skin. I feel sick...... she's not...but I guess... 

"I also know she has had Caroline compel Jeremy on many occasions that he knew nothing about," Damon spoke. 

She what?!

"How do you know?" I whispered. 

"Because she tried to get me to do it and I told her no. It's not how that's used."

"So Jeremy has memories that he can no longer access. People he could've met that he unknowingly blew off or broke promises."

I'm livid. Getting Jeremy away from Elena will take some effort. I'm sure I can get help though. I guess my brother and I have more things in common than I realized, but I wish it didn't make having our minds fucked with without our consent. 

However, right now I think first priority is to see if I can help Damon and Stefan be safe. 

"She also bashes you and the Mikaelsons regularly. Says you're up to no good. That you in particular lie about everything. John, even though Damon backed you up. Everything you went through in Beacon Hills." Stefan started. 

"Honestly just because there are vampires, witches, and one breed/species of werewolf in Mystic Falls doesn't mean there aren't other supernatural creatures elsewhere." Damon continued.