Chapter 59 - You like that princess

(Mia's POV)

I'm stood in the kitchen alone on the phone to Janis, Char was on her way home from work. Yeah that's fine I'll send those over by next..." my sentence is interrupted by a hand suddenly slapping my behind. I jump and almost yelp out loud on the phone, covering my mouth with my hand to prevent it. "Week," I say quickly realising I'm still on the phone. "Janis I'll have those reports over by next week thank you bye." I hang up the phone in a hurry and turn over my shoulder to see Char standing behind me smirking. "Baby I didn't hear you come ins..." My sentence is interrupted by another hard slap and a long breath up my neck. "Shhhh," she whispers in my ear before roughly biting on my earlobe.

"Sorry did I surprise you," she whispers. "Yes," I laugh. "You really did now what did you.." Char abruptly covers my hand with her mouth. "Shush princess," she whispers sharply. The commanding tone of her voice really turned me on. "Not another sound until I ask you." I nod obediently waiting for her next move. "Good girl," she whispers in my ear before biting my earlobe again. She kisses me softly all over my neck, her kisses gradually turning into love bites making me moan under my breath. "You like that princess?" She asks biting down on my neck skin even harder. "Does it make you wet?" I gasp as I feel her hand suddenly feeds through my underwear, her fingers running through my folds. "Mmm," I mumble.

"Shhh," she whispers up my ear. She bites down on my neck skin roughly, slamming all four of her fingers inside me at the same time. I hold my breath, trying desperately not to make a noise as her fingers curl right up to my brim. She removes her fingers, making me whine before lifting me up onto the counter. "Aww did you want me back there?" She asks undoing my shorts and spreading my legs apart. I nod desperately. "Well tell me then," she whispers in my ear. I can feel the hot air ticking me in all the right places. "Are you going to beg for it?" "P...please," I murmur quietly. "Amelia.." she tuts. "We both know you can beg louder than that." "Charlotte..." I groan desperately. "Charlotte please I need you right now." She smirks and puts her hand on my jaw to softly kiss my lips before gliding her other hand back through my underwear. I yelp as she immediately slams all four fingers and her thumb inside, her fingers curling up at my brim while her thumb circles my clit.

She edges herself closer to me, letting her fingers enter even deeper. Her free hand grabs mine and places it on her behind. "Use this for your grip you know you want to," she whispers. I pinch her hand making her moan a little as she continues, her lips starting to graze my neck again. "Louder baby," she whispers. "I know you can." I moan out so loudly I cover my mouth in surprise. "Aww baby don't be like that," she says removing my hand from my mouth. "I need to hear you properly." Her fingers get rougher with their movements so I have to shuffle myself back onto the counter to stop myself slipping off, gripping onto her ass for dear life. I moan her name loudly as she continues, starting to leave love bites all over my chest.

"You're taking this so well," she praises. "Uhhh," I moan as I feel the pressure in my lower stomach snap. I moan even louder as I cum all over her fingers, her teeth still biting on my neck skin as I ride out the orgasm. "You're gorgeous," she whispers as she kisses my lips softly, releasing her fingers. "I love you," I mumble weakly. I let go of her ass and she tries to let me down before I stop her. "Did I not teach you better than to let your dinner go cold sweetheart?" I whisper. "It's also good manners to clean your messes up." I kick my shorts off before slowing sliding my dripping underwear down to my calf as she watches.

Char grins and kneels down to pull the underwear off the rest of the way, sending rough kisses all the way up my leg until she aligns herself with my dripping core. She breaths a long flow of warm air inside me making me yelp and start to lose my grip. Char quickly catches me as I slide off the kitchen counter, my ass hitting the floor with a thud. "Five second rule," she calls out quickly. I giggle a little at her comment before she lays herself down on the floor, gesturing me to come and sit on her. I sit myself on her chest watching her shake her hand and pointing to her face. I could tell by the glint in her eye exactly where she wanted me so I shuffle myself up so
I'm sat on her face.