Chapter - 2

☾⋆⁺₊🎧✧ lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıı

playιng: [Someone you loved] - [lewis capaldi]

˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・

Fragments of you linger, tugging at my heart's core,

But the weight of pain is vast-how do I let it go?

Moving on is the only path, regret left at the door.

˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・

In a dimly lit bar, tucked away in a private booth, a group of friends lounges comfortably, the low hum of their laughter mingling with the soft background music. The atmosphere is warm and relaxed, the kind of vibe that only comes from years of close friendship. Glasses clink together as they enjoy their night out, the dim light casting a golden glow over their faces.

Mingyu, with a grin on his face, raises his glass high. "Cheers to our Jungkookie for getting one step closer to his dreams!" he announces, his voice filled with pride.

The others quickly follow suit, raising their glasses and echoing the toast with smiles on their faces. Jungkook, leaning back in his seat with a relaxed smile, shakes his head modestly.

"It's just one film," Jungkook says, his tone humble despite the small smirk playing on his lips. "I've still got a long way to go."

Mingyu, always the supportive friend, reaches over and pats Jungkook's back firmly. "Give yourself some credit, man. For years, you've been working your ass off to get here."

Jungkook's smile softens, but there's a determined glint in his eyes as he grabs his glass, downing the shot in one go. "That's why I can't just be happy yet," he replies, his voice laced with ambition. "Not until I reach the top."

He clinks his glass with Mingyu's, the two sharing a knowing look before Jungkook's smirk returns. The rest of the group chuckles, familiar with the drive and tenacity that define their friend.

Cha Eunwoo chimes in with a smirk of his own. "You really showed Kyle his place. All he does is use his connections. He lacks the talent you've got."

Jungkook lets out a small laugh, shaking his head. "He's not worth stressing over," he says, though the fire in his eyes suggests otherwise. "I've got bigger things to focus on."

The group nods in agreement, raising their glasses once more. Jungkook has a tight-knit circle of friends who have been by his side since their college days. They've seen him at his highest and lowest points, always there to support him through every triumph and setback.

Mingyu and Cha Eunwoo, his best buds, exchange a glance before smiling at Jungkook. They know him well enough to understand that while he's celebrating this milestone, his eyes are already set on the next one.

Jungkook takes one last shot, the burn of the alcohol fading into the background as he sets the glass down with a sigh. He glances at his friends, their laughter still echoing in the dimly lit booth, before pushing himself up from his seat.

"I'm heading out," he announces, his voice cutting through the chatter. "Agency had called; they need me early tomorrow."

Mingyu immediately stands, concern etching his features as he grabs Jungkook's elbow. "You sure you're good to go alone? Want me to drop you off?"