Chapter - 6

☾⋆⁺₊🎧✧ lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıı

playιng: ['XO'] - [Enhypen]

˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・

In you, I found a friend, a lover, a forever,

Holding you close brings me warmth beyond measure,

I wish this never ends, this endless treasure.

˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・

Just like Taehyung had said, their luck really did run out that night. After sneaking back from the party, Jungkook climbed up to his room only to find his mom already there, waiting for him. The sight of her made his heart drop, and he genuinely thought he was about to be grounded for life. But to his surprise, he got away with just a stern warning. However, his freedom was significantly restricted as guards were appointed outside his window to ensure he wouldn't try sneaking out again.

For the rest of the week, Jungkook was left isolated—no phone, no escape. He spent most of his time in his room, slumped on his bed, with his hands covering his eyes as he tried to breathe slow and steady. His mind couldn't stop replaying the kiss from that night over and over. He turned onto his backside and buried his face in the pillow, trying to hide the smile that kept creeping onto his lips. He looked at his hands, recalling how soft Taehyung's hands felt as he had pulled on them, and then his fingers traced his lips, still tingling with the memory of Taehyung's kiss. He sighed deeply, thinking, Oh God, I can't wait for this week to end already.

When his punishment finally ended and it was time to return to school, Jungkook decided it was time for a change—a makeover. He had always let his hair fall over his eyes, but now, he got a fresh haircut that revealed his forehead, making his features appear sharper. He also decided to wear some accessories like studs, adding a bit of edge to his look. Standing in front of the mirror, he smirked at his reflection, feeling a surge of confidence.

As he walked through the school corridors, he could feel everyone's eyes on him, noticing his new look. He ran his hand through his hair, the gesture smooth and nonchalant, as he made his way to his locker. The whispers and lingering glances didn't go unnoticed, but Jungkook just smiled to himself, enjoying the attention.

Just as Jungkook closes his locker and turns around, Jimin suddenly jumps in front of him, grinning mischievously. "The one to blink first owes the other 100 bucks," Jimin challenges, his eyes wide and unyielding.

Without hesitation, Jungkook dives into the game, locking eyes with Jimin, determined not to lose. The two of them stand in the middle of the crowded corridor, eyes wide and focused on each other, looking utterly ridiculous to anyone passing by. Jungkook can feel the strain building in his eyes, the urge to blink growing stronger, but he fights it. Not this time, he thinks, I'm going to win.

Just as he feels himself reaching his limit, a face suddenly appears between them, breaking their intense stare-off. "What are you two doing?" Taehyung's familiar voice cuts through the tension.

Hearing Taehyung, Jungkook reflexively blinks, and Jimin immediately cheers, "Yes! I won again!"

Jungkook straightens up, his frown deepening as he looks at Taehyung. "What the heck, Tae... I was so close to winning!"