Chapter - 44 [M]

☾⋆⁺₊🎧✧ lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıı

playιng: [My Heart Will Go On] - [Celine Dion]

˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・

In dreams we meet, though you're far away,

Our love's like the tide, it won't fade or stray.

Through every storm, your heart beats in mine,

Beyond all time, our souls will align.

˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ 

The party only gets wilder as the night progresses. Jungkook has had one too many shots and drinks, and the loud music intensifies the dizzy, lightheaded feeling he's experiencing. The colors of the room blur slightly as he moves through the crowd, the bass of the music pulsing through his body.

He spots Jimin entering the bar, a frown on his face, eyes cast downward. With a wide smile, Jungkook staggers over and throws his arms around Jimin, practically hanging off of him.

"Chimmmmmmmm... where were you?" Jungkook slurs, his voice heavy with the effects of alcohol.

Jimin chuckles, wrapping an arm around Jungkook to steady him. "My my, someone's having fun, huh?" he says teasingly.

"I'm just happy," Jungkook beams, his face glowing with joy, eyes half-lidded as he sways slightly.

"I can see that," Jimin responds, brushing a strand of hair from Jungkook's face. Jungkook grabs Jimin's hand, his touch sloppy but affectionate.

"Wait! Did you meet my boss? He's here!" Jungkook exclaims excitedly, his eyes darting around the room, trying to locate Yoongi.

Before he can look for him, Jimin pulls him back, his smile strained. "Jungkook... it's fine. There's no need for that. Let's just enjoy the party. I can meet him another time."

Jungkook pauses, tilting his head slightly. "Yeah... I guess so..." He sways a little and then, suddenly perking up, he adds, "You know, one of my co-actors told me he's a huge fan of yours! And I think he really likes you... what do you think about me setting him up with you? A date?"

Jimin chuckles nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "No, Kook... you know I don't want to date right now."

Jungkook's face scrunches up in a pout. "Are you already dating someone and not telling me? Because Park Jimin, if I find out you have someone in your life that I don't know about, you better save your ass from me!"

Jimin laughs, shaking his head. "Kook... you know you can never be scary, right? Taehyung spoiled you too much."

At the mention of Taehyung's name, Jungkook suddenly looks around, realizing that Taehyung is somewhere in the party. His eyes scan the crowd until they land on him — Taehyung is standing in the corner, talking to Hyunjin and another woman. A woman who is standing too close to Taehyung for Jungkook's liking, her hand resting lightly on his arm as she laughs at something he says.

Jungkook frowns, his mood shifting quickly. "Who's that?" he asks, his voice tighter.

Jimin follows Jungkook's gaze and sighs. "Oh, that's Seulgi. She's the creative head of Kim Corp, works in the New York branch."