Chapter - 35

☾⋆⁺₊🎧✧ lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıı

playιng: [Fix You] - [Coldplay]

˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・

High above or deep below,

Love's grip tight, it won't let go.

But if you dare, your worth will show—

I'll be here, to fix your soul's glow.

˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ 

The photoshoot for the magazine is in full swing at Kim Corp. The entire studio buzzes with activity, but the main focus is on Jimin, the star of the day. He stands in front of the camera, every click capturing his perfectly poised figure as he changes expressions effortlessly. His energy fills the room, commanding everyone's attention.

Off to the side, Taehyung watches, his arms folded as he quietly observes. His expression remains unreadable, focused. Leo stands beside him, briefing him on both the photoshoot and various business matters.

"Sales at the mall have increased by 8% this quarter," Leo reports, "and the estate project is progressing smoothly. As for the artists—"

"From Tomorrow" Taehyung interrupts, "clear my afternoon schedules. I'll be heading to Hive's shoot to check on things."

Leo frowns, glancing at his notes. "You could send someone else, sir. You don't need to go yourself."

Taehyung gives him a sharp look, his voice firm but calm. "I said I'll go. Is that clear?"

Leo immediately nods, his hesitation fading into quiet obedience. "Yes, sir. Although... we have that meeting with the New York clients on tomorrow afternoon. It's quite important."

Taehyung pauses, contemplating for a moment. The New York deal is indeed significant, but the first day of Jungkook's shoot feels more pressing to him. He doesn't want to miss it. After a beat, he says, "Ask Namjoon hyung to take over the meeting."

Leo hesitates again but doesn't question it further. Something about his boss has changed recently. Taehyung, the workaholic who used to obsess over every deal and project, now distributes tasks and takes breaks. He smiles more, too. Something—or someone—has clearly shifted his priorities.

"Understood, sir," Leo replies before walking off to carry out Taehyung's instructions.

As the photoshoot wraps up, Jimin approaches Taehyung, wiping sweat from his brow. "How was it?" he asks with a grin.

Taehyung shrugs, playing it cool. "It was okay."

Jimin scowls, playfully punching Taehyung's arm. "Are your compliments only reserved for your husband now?"

Taehyung smirks, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Do you have a doubt?"

Jimin shakes his head, rolling his eyes before plopping down beside him. "No doubt about that. So, what did you want to talk about?"

Taehyung leans back in his chair, casually asking, "You went to Min's launch party a while back, right? Did you meet the CEO there? Is he nice?"

The question catches Jimin off guard. The mention of that party makes his easygoing demeanor shift, and he stutters, "H-huh? What?"