Chapter - 20

☾⋆⁺₊🎧✧ lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıı

playιng: [Top or Cliff] - [Kim Sejeong]

*highly recommended to listen this while or before reading for the effects

˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・

You take the easy path, never feeling the fall,

I've been shattered and torn, but I still stand tall.

You wave with weak hands, can't touch where I roam,

I'm here alone, proving this ground is my own.

˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊

The conference room is alive with energy, filled with the sound of voices, the clicking of laptops, and the shuffle of papers as Delia's Fashion Show team makes their final arrangements. The atmosphere is electric; everyone is buzzing with anticipation. At the head of the long table stands Mr. Choi, the agency's CEO, his posture confident and commanding. He's dressed sharply, exuding an air of pride and excitement that matches the room's vibe.

"All right, everyone," Mr. Choi claps his hands, drawing the room's attention to him. "Tonight's the night we've all been waiting for. The setup is perfect, the media is ready, and all eyes are on us. This show is going to make headlines."

He shifts his focus to Kyle, the star of the evening, who sits with a self-assured smile, basking in the limelight. His sleek designer suit and casual confidence make him look every bit the next big thing.

"Kyle," Mr. Choi continues, his voice filled with encouragement, "tonight's your big moment. Show the world what you're made of, and let's make this a show to remember."

Kyle leans back in his chair, his expression smug. "I won't disappoint," he says, shooting a confident glance at Jungkook, who is seated quietly at the opposite end of the table.

Jungkook nods, his expression calm and unreadable, playing his part perfectly. "Good luck," he says with a thin, polite smile. "I'm sure you'll do great."

Kyle, misinterpreting Jungkook's indifference as nervousness or acceptance of his success, grins wider, clearly relishing the attention and praise. "Thanks, man. I'll make sure to set the stage on fire."

As evening falls and it's time to head to the show, Kyle slips into his car, adjusting his outfit and checking his reflection in the rearview mirror. He tells the driver confidently, "Take me to the venue."

Halfway through the ride, his phone rings, and the screen shows an unknown number. Curious and hoping it's something good, Kyle picks up the call. "Hello? Who's this?"

A smooth, polished voice greets him. "Good evening, Mr. Kyle. My name is James Carter. I'm a producer from one of Hollywood's top studios. We've been keeping an eye on the fashion scene, and we're very impressed by your profile. We'd love to have a quick chat before your show if you have some time."

Kyle's eyes widen in disbelief, excitement bubbling up. This is the kind of opportunity he's dreamed about-Hollywood calling him directly. "Wow, this is... this is amazing! Yeah, I've got some time before the show. Where should I meet you?"