The fundraiser 🔥🔥

Isadora
I wake up to a heavy weight on my chest, my eyes opening to the sight of Dante's arm around my waist and his head on my chest as he sleeps peacefully. I instantly push his head off me, moving out of his grip only to get pulled back. He drags me onto him, my heat pressed against his groin and my nipples poking his bare chest with a stupid smirk across his lips.

"This is not funny" I bite attempting to break free of his hold but he only tightens his grip.

"Really? Because I think you're very sexy when you're mad" he teases, his hand dropping from my back to my ass.

"I will bite you if you don't let me go" I threaten but his smirk only grows bigger,

"Kinky"

"I'm serious I have things to do, the fundraiser is today-" I'm interrupted by him as he collides our lips together causing me to draw back before it leads somewhere

"No Dante let me go" I demand, pushing myself off him but this time successfully. I don't waste anytime rushing out the room and heading over to mine to get ready.

~~~

The venue is magnificent, the entire room decorated with earthly plants and flowers which matches my emerald green sequence dress that is strapless. It hugs my curves perfectly and gets a little loose blow my hip where a slit occurs.

I welcome guests with my mom, moving from table to table as people interact with themselves. The rest of my family do the same, including Dante being with my father.

My eyes connect with a familiar hazel one, his gaze trailing down my body as I do the same. He's a little more built than I remember, his only tattoo still at the side of his neck which was a kiss print of my lips.

I quickly look away, ignoring him as I greet the guest in front of me. The man wraps his arm around my waist as I press our cheeks together as a form of greeting. I attention wonders off to Dante who's staring intently at us with a rigid expression. I smile, looking back at the guest, offering a laugh as he compliments my dress.

I stay with him for a couple of minutes, my body close to him as we interact with each other, my gaze branching off to Dante once in awhile who looks like he's about to pull out his gun and shoot the man right now.

"Well it was nice meeting you, I hope you enjoy the rest of your night" I conclude politely as to end the conversation and move on

"Oh please, could I have your number ? Since you're a lawyer I might need it sometime" He asks but some part of me feels like that's just an excuse

"I'm sure there are other lawyers out there, my husband isn't big on strangers getting my phone number, especially men" I whisper the last part, smiling and walking away before he could object any further

I walk over to the open bar, requesting champagne. In a swift action, two arms trap me in front of them, a familiar scent engulfing me which only leaves me to believe it was no one other than Dante who I had been ignoring all day.

"What do you think you're doing ?" He asks lowly in my ear

"Just getting a drink" I reply bluntly knowing that was not what he was referring to

"You know that's not what I meant" I get handed my glass, turning to the side to move but unfortunately Dante doesn't budge his hand.