The appointment

Isadora
I peer my gaze up, letting my eyes adjust to the natural light portraying in. My body seems to be sore based on last night's activity especially my back hitting the stairs when Dante had dragged me in. A shuffling sound reminds me that Emilio had stayed the night, just because of Dante and his actions.

I sit up on my bed to see him laying on the couch, his chest rising up and down with his arm draped over his eyes.

"Emilio?" I whisper and he immediately turns his head to face my sleepy one

"What?" He adjusts himself up, rubbing his eyes. His arms are exposed by the wife beater he's wearing which reveals various tattoos he has.

"You need to go, before he realizes you slept in here" I scramble off my bed making my way to the bathroom.

"I'm going to go shower, meet me down?" He asks as he reaches the door

"Okay" I respond, leaving him to disappear from my room.

After having my bath, I quickly put on a white lacy bralette together with a black dress pant and Louis Vuitton slides that a maid had gotten for me.

I must say I'm a bit surprised but uncomfortable at the same time in how well fitted my bralette is, as if she got a good look of my chest.

I step into the dining, not taken back by the various dishes displayed. Dante is casually seated in his spot but he doesn't acknowledge my presence until Emilio joins in, breaking the silence as I walk over to my spot.

"Do you want me to take you to your place to get your things after breakfast?" Enzo inquires which forces Dante to move his gaze onto me, his mouth opening a second before mine

"I'll take her" Dante interrupts just as Gabriel comes in with my coffee

"You will?" Emilio questions with astonishment hinting in his tone

"Yes, she has an appointment with her doctor anyways so it's only sensible to stop by on the way back" Dante explains with his eyes still fixated firmly upon me

"Are you going to apologize" I blurt out as I grip the ceramic mug

"For what exactly" he exhales, breaking eye contact just as he starts to eat

"Last night-"

"Last night you went against my rules and all I did was bring you back, I would've done worse if I wanted to but I didn't, so spare me the words and eat your food" he interrupts again and this time I accept defeat, siping my coffee before staring into the abyss.

~~~

Dante had informed me he'll be awaiting my presence in the car as I get ready to leave for the doctors. I only put on a bit of makeup and by the time I was done, the car had been occupied by him as promised.

It's no doubt he already knows where it is so I don't mind telling him the address, in addition to not wanting to hold a conversation with him.

"You know this can't go on forever, I have cases to attend to and courts to show up at" sitting in silence wasn't my best option entirely because I truly had things to do apart from being trapped in a mansion.

"Good thing Enzo's taking to you to the firm tomorrow in order to hand over your cases to someone else" he replies after a long waiting in silence

"Easier said then done-"

"Okay then I guess we can just turn around now and I can make it easier for you with my gun placed at your boss's head" Dante blurts out and in reaction my jaw drops at his way to use violence to solve any problem