The pupil

Dante
My eyes snap up, focusing on the clock as it reads 5 am. I start to unbuckle myself, my casual morning routine that prevents me from having dangerous outbursts while sleeping.

Excluding when I'm with her.

I find myself craving her more than I can handle. Wanting to feel her skin, feel the softness of her hair whenever she clings to me to show her appreciation. Wanting to make her scream my name every time she looks at me, to make her bleed for me. Wanting to ruin her, to break her.

It is a strange sensation, one that unsettles me because I've never experienced such vague emotions towards anyone. The urge to assert dominance over her, to possess her completely in every possible manner, is both exhilarating and yet...terrifying.

I believed intimacy with her would bring contentment, yet it seems to have only intensified my inability to free myself from her constant presence in my thoughts. I must distance myself away her before she engulfs me entirely for this is not how I assumed the situation would've been months ago.

My sweats hangs low on my hip as I head over to my door, exiting the room as I walk towards hers.

I don't bother knocking as I know she definitely wouldn't be awake. My hand finds the handle, pushing down on it to open the door. The room is filled with her irregular breath, eyebrows pulled together with her forehead slightly damp as if trapped in some nightmare.

She remains laying on her side, her hips up while the side of her stomach dips. Her hair on the silk pillow in scattered bits.

"Time to wake up" I pull the comforter off her, revealing her legs and her shorts that have now ridden up to the point where I'm granted a slight scenery of the curve of her behind.

She jolts out of her dose, appearing confused as she looks at the clock on her bedside table.

"It's 5 in the morning Dante, please leave me alone" she mumbles attempting to pull back the comforter but I'm forced to yank it off the bed completely.

"We need to get to the office at 6, there's a lot you need to learn and I'd hate to teach you when other sessions are going on later in the day" Despite having multiple training rooms, my preference is for her to use my designated space. However all the rooms do fill up quickly with my men by 9.

She turns to the opposite side, completely dismissing me.

"Don't make me carry you out from this bed" I warn but she doesn't budge which causes me to approach.

"Okay okay I'm up" she wines moments before I reach as she backs away from my grip even more.

"You have 30 minutes"

~~~

Isadora

Getting out the car, I adjust my jump suit that has now ridden up my thigh. I chose to wear a black bodycon jump suit that stops mid thigh with the back cut in shape of a U. My hair is slicked back as always which exposes my neck and shoulders due to the thin strapped attire.

The entire building is dark with dimmed lights on the ceiling. The only workers we've encountered so far are the janitors. Dante guides me out the elevator and towards an unknown room. Opening it to reveal some sort of space for combat. Padded walls and floors with a ring at the centre of the spacious room gives it away.