UNDERCOVER PART 15

AIAH'S POV

It's been over a month since Mikhs started courting me.

We've gotten to know each other even better, and I've grown accustomed to her face and scent since she's been around all the time. Each day feels more comfortable and natural as if she's always been a part of my routine. I've come to look forward to our time together, whether it's our deep conversations or just the quiet moments we share. Her presence has become a comforting constant in my life, and I can't help but feel a growing connection between us.

I also have to commend how consistent Mikhs is. Whenever I have class, she's always there to pick me up and drive me to school, and she's just as prompt in picking me up after school. She also loves sending me flowers, especially if she can't be with me or if she misses picking me up.

"Ate Aiah, yayain mo naman si Mikhs. Sama kayo, LU tayo" Staks pleaded with me to join them on their planned weekend getaway which is gonna be tomorrow.

"I can definitely join you guys, but I'm not sure kung sasama si Mikhs eh" I responded

"Natanong mo na ba?" Loi asked 

"I haven't pa naman. Iniisip ko lang kasi baka may gagawin siyang iba this weekend." I explained to them. Mikhs had mentioned that she's working for her father's company, which is why she's sometimes unavailable on weekends.

"Do you want me to message her instead?" Loi asked, winking at me

"No, no! Ako na" I exclaimed

"Sus! 'Di ko naman yan aagawin sayo eh" 

I just rolled my eyes at her and stuck out my tongue.

"Yan nakukuha mo kakasama mo kay Mikha Lim. Parang bata mang asar eh" puna ni Loi

Napailing nalang ako since totoo naman na nagagaya ko na nga talaga mga habits ni Mikha.

Kinuha ko phone ko at tinext si Mikhs para ayain ito this weekend sa LU.

"Luh si accla o, ngiting ngiti" Loi stated while poking my cheeks"Stop nga Loi" sabi ko naman sakanya"Soo

"Stop nga Loi" sabi ko naman sakanya

"Soo...kelan mo balak sagutin?" Loi asked

"I don't know. I'm still afraid of jumping into a relationship, but I'm starting to fall for her. I mean, I have fallen for her, and I can't imagine my life without her," I explained to Loi, looking down and feeling shy about what I had shared.

Loi responded with a reassuring smile, "Well, if you love her, then take the risk. I can see that Mikhs deserves it."

I just smiled at Loi and clung to her shoulder.

"Clingy naman"  Loi teased with a smile.

I just pouted and noticed that Jhoanna had just come out of their room.

"Jho, okay lang naman sumama si West sa LU, di'ba?" tanong ko kay Jho since naalala ko na sinabihan ko pala si Mikha na ayain din si West

Jho's lips curved into a smile, and I noticed her cheeks turning light pink.

"Ay wala na. Oo o hindi lang pero nag blush na agad siya" Stacey commented upon seeing Jho's face

Jho rolled her eyes and answered, "Of course, wala namang problem sa 'kin Ate Aiah" 

"Yes naman, wala talagang problema kasi si West na yun eh" dagdag na pangaasar ni Stacey kay Jhoanna

"Sige ka, Jho, bawiin ko 'yan sa'yo. Tutal ako naman ang unang nagka-crush diyan," Loi stated, adding to Jho's annoyance and leaving me shocked, as I wasn't aware that Loi had a crush.

"What?! Kaibigan niyo ba talaga ako?"  I uttered in confusion

"Ba't di 'ko alam na nagka crush ka Loi? Ba't di kayo nagshashare sa akin?" I asked while crossing my arms and pouting

"Sorry naman na aiahbabes. That was before pa eh, 'tsaka super busy ka that time since sunod sunod yung modelling schedules mo" Loi explained, trying to hug me

"Right. But this time, we'll make sure na every chika sayo una mapupunta" Jho said while giggling

As we were in the middle of our conversation, filled with a mix of bickering, I suddenly received a text message. My excitement grew, as I sensed it was from Mikha. I quickly opened my messaging app to see the message.

 I quickly opened my messaging app to see the message

---

MIKHA'S POV

I couldn't contain my smile when I saw Aiah's reply.

"This girl's oozing with confidence, and I'm loving it," I murmured to myself, shaking my head.

I badly wanted to see Aiah now but I'll have to go to Dad's office to give him an update about the mission. He told me that I had to work on my initial mission first which was to tail their former member for a month so that we could carry out the plan of Mr. Lee.

It's been over a month already so I had to report to him.

I wanted to learn more about Mr. Lee's plan, but I was told we needed to observe further. Once we're ready to strike, we can execute the entire plan in one go.

As I drove to my dad's office, I couldn't shake the feeling that the former member seemed too familiar, like I had seen him before. Dad had mentioned that I had indeed seen him previously, back before he left the club.

Well, maybe he's right.

I'm just hoping to carry out and finish this mission as soon as possible so that I can request time off from Dad and fully enjoy my time with Aiah.

Every time I think of her, a smile spreads across my face. Aiah feels like my sunshine, brightening each day and making everything seem more vibrant. Her presence is like a breath of fresh air amid all this chaos.

Although I can't be with her every single day right now, I'm looking forward to the day when this mission is done. I plan to spend every possible moment with her, making up for the time we've missed.