UNDERCOVER PART 24

MIKHA'S POV

I quickly stopped by my condo to get ready since I invited Aiah on a date, and now pabalik na 'ko sa condo nila to pick her up.

This isn't the first time we've gone out as a couple, but I still get butterflies every time. Just imagine having Maraiah Quinn Ayna Arceta as your girlfriend.

"God, I'm so lucky," I murmured to myself.

I'm still driving and only about three minutes away, so I decided to call her to let her know I'm almost there.

When I called, her phone was answered almost immediately.

"Babi, I'm just three minutes away sa condo niyo," I said.

"Ano ba talaga, babi or love?" Yves voice asked on the other end.

"Shut up, Yves. Bakit ikaw yung sumagot?" I asked.

"Nagpapaganda pa yung babi mo"  Yves replied with a laugh.

I then heard her say, "Tumatawag na yung babi mo," probably handing the phone over to Aiah.

"Hello, love?" Aiah's voice came through, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Babi, I'm almost there. Can you just come downstairs and wait for me, please?"I pleaded.

"Babi naman ngayon? Kaya pala nangaasar si Loi eh," she responded 

"I can call you whatever I want, you're my girlfriend, Aiah," I said softly.

"Sus, Mikha Lim. In love na in love ba naman eh," she joked.

I laughed at her playful teasing. "Sige na, I'll hang up now, love. See you!"

After a few minutes, I finally arrived at their condo and saw Aiah standing right outside the main lobby.

I was stunned by her appearance. Her red dress suited her perfectly, making her look absolutely stunning. As I gazed at her, I couldn't shake the feeling that my heart was destined to fall deeper for Aiah with each passing day.

She spotted me as soon as I arrived and flashed a quick, bright smile before making her way to the car. I hurried to open the door for her.

"Apaka gentle woman talaga ng Mikha Lim ko," she teased playfully.

"You're so pretty, love," I said, sabay settle ng pagkakaupo ko sa driver's seat.

"And so are you, my love," she replied with a wink.

"Stop that, you're making me blush," I responded, jokingly. "Halika ka na nga, let's just go up and cuddle?"

"Really?! After ko mag-ayos?" she exclaimed, a hint of disbelief in her voice.

"I was just kidding, babi. Can I kiss you?" I asked, seeking her consent. She nodded in response.

I smiled, pleased by her agreement, and leaned in to kiss her forehead. As I returned to my original position, I noticed her face had fallen into a pout.

"Why? What happened?" I asked, concerned.

"Ba't man sa forehead lang?" she pouted.

"Hahahahaha, goodness. Gusto mo ba sa lips? Yiee, ikaw ha," I teased.

Just as I leaned in to kiss her, I heard a car horn blaring behind us. It seemed like someone was waiting, so I quickly shifted gears and started driving.