𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪

LUKE

LUKE

LUKE'S ENTIRE BODY WAS FILLED WITH RAGE. It was burning hot in his body and searing his skin. He had failed again, lost against his sister and a bunch of fucking centaurs.

The son of Hermes angrily flipped one of the pool chairs, his chest heaving with heavy breaths. "ALL GO BACK TO YOUR POST NOW!" He shouted and the monsters surrounding him quickly turned a blind eye before walking away.

He wanted to break something. He wanted to murder someone. Someone by the name Perseus Jackson. The son of Poseidon was just in his grasp and he could feel death approaching to claim another soul. His plan had almost succeeded, but his pride had ruined everything once more.

Luke hurriedly stomped back toward his office, Alexander's presence felt not too far behind him.

"What now?" The Italian boy asked casually.

"I'm going to fucking kill them. I'm going to kill all of them." He gritted out, his jaw clenched shut.

"And how the fuck do you plan on doing that?"

In a split second, Luke had the boy pinned against the wall with Backbiter pressed against his throat. "Say some stupid ass shit again and I will put your head on a spike for the entire army to see."

Alexander huffed out a rugged breath in response, his pitch black eyes brewing a small storm of their own.

"Do you understand, Caruso?"

"Yes, sir."

Luke slightly loosened his grip before pushing him against the wall once more. He leaned his face to be an inch away as he glared down at his second in command. "And if you ever lay another hand on my sister again, I will skin you alive and feed you to the drakon."

"Is that another empty promise?" He cockily whispered.

Without a moment's hesitation, the black haired boy stabbed his sword into his stomach quickly. Alexander's eyes widened as his breathing turned into short rasps of pain.

"Let this be a warning to you." He hastily pulled his sword out of his rigged body and stepped backwards, allowing his body to crumble to the floor. "Better heal that before you die. Not that I would care either way."

"Motherfucker." Alexander grounded out as he applied pressure to the fresh wound.

Luke paid him no mind and continued his journey towards his office. He needed to think of a plan quickly. Time was beginning to run short and his efforts were all for not. Lana had managed to slip through his fingers again. But in their next encounter, she won't be given the opportunity to escape.

As he stood outside his office, he threw the door open and slammed it shut behind him. Then, he stood in front of his desk and placed both of his palms flat against it. His breathing was still ragged, his muscles exhausted from his fight and his lungs demanding for air.