Chapter 21

A/N This one is super long

AND CAN WE JUST APPRECIATE THIS PHOTO AND HOW HOT THEY LOOK

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K READS I APPRECIATE IT A LOT YOU GUYS DONT EVEN GET IT OMG

IM SO HAPPY TYSM AHHLAJAG
-

"What about you, what's your music taste?" I ask, as we walk inside the dorm building.

"Well, I like classic rock," he says and I smile. "Old stuff."

I'm glad we're learning stuff about each other.

"I love music, so much. I was in a band in high school." He nods, looking up as if he was remembering something.

"You don't seem like the band member type." I furrow my eyebrows and click the lock of the doorknob letting us in.

"Well, I was in a band called White Eskimo." he laughed.

"Original." I smiled, shutting the door behind me and leaning my back against the long frame.

"There are videos of me on YouTube, performing." He says.

"Really?" I smirk and he shuts his eyes.

"Pretend I didn't say that please."

"What'd you say?" I smile and he opens his eyes with a raised brow.

"That's better." He says, walking closer up to me and wrapping his arms around me.

I'm still watching those videos. I don't care if he kills me for it.

"How about that party?" I smirk and he shakes his head.

"You know parties don't start at 1 pm." He points out and I blush at my own stupid question.

"What now?" I sigh.

"Movie?"

I nod and sit on his bed, which has a better view of the TV.

We end up watching Ted, no matter how much I protested, we settled on it.

Harry's laughs are my favorite part of the whole movie and at one point, I yawn and lean my head onto his shoulder.

He grabs me by the waist and places me on his lap. He pulls me so close to him that we are practically pressed up against each other. I slowly connect our lips and feel Harry smile against my lips.

We always end up here, but I couldn't care less.

I open my mouth for him and when he kisses back I go crazy. I'm so insane for him, I don't care what he does or has done. When he touches me I am under his control, and I will do anything he wants me to. It isn't healthy, but I love it, so much.

I rock my hips against his and he groans at the action.

"Mackenzie, holy fuck.." he pants and I laugh, planting a short kiss on his soft lips.

I know I ruined the moment by laughing, but it's just so weird to have him moan my name and be under my control. Its weird but I like it.

We continue kissing for about 3 minutes and I end up in just my shirt and underwear and Harry's in just boxers.

I am still in his lap and I slowly palm him through his boxers and his head falls back.

"Mackenzie!" I hear a knock at the door.

I look at Harry with wide eyes. I have no idea who it is but I need to get dressed.

I frantically grab my shorts, and Harry does the same, grabbing his jeans. I pull my shorts up easily, and I look to Harry, who's struggling to pull up his dark blue skinny jeans.