Chapter 19

"Are you sure?" He furrows his brows.

"Of course," I say softly and he looks down at me.

"Well, what do you want to do?" Harry asks.

"Whatever you want, but I probably don't even know how to-"

"I can teach you." He interrupts me. "Get on your knees on the floor, I'll sit in front of you."

I gulp and nod before sitting on the floor next to the bed. He sits on the edge of the bed in front of me. This is nerve-wracking, but I wasn't as nervous after what just happened.

"Don't be nervous, you did great just now, you'll do fine, I promise." He kisses my forehead and I smile up at him.

"You're acting weird." I mutter. "But I like it,"

He slowly pulls his boxers down, and I close my eyes taking a deep breath. What the fuck am I doing? I just don't know what to do next.

Next time I'll be more confident.

If there's a next time... Oh my god I need to stop thinking.

I open my eyes and look up at Harry's eyes instead of his lap. I can look at that later.

But I look anyways.

After I realize I'm staring I look up at Harry who's biting his lip.

"Just put your hand there," he grabs my hand and places it around him, and he winces when I touch him, but not in pain, pleasure.

I wrap my hand around him softly. "Okay, just put your lips around me, and put as much as you can fit into your mouth, and-" he stops. "And just.."

"I get it," I chuckle.

I take a slow breath before placing my lips on him making him gasp. I brace myself before opening my mouth more, and bringing him further into my mouth.

The feeling is weird and I look up at him and he is still biting his lip and staring down at me. My eyes never leave his as I slowly bob my head up and down around him and I slowly move my tongue along under him.

"Fuck," his head rolls back and his eyes screw shut.

I stick to what I know and do whatever has made him moan or curse. He is panting already. I never knew I could have so much power over him, I could make him do anything.

I circle my tongue around him and look at up at him.

I never break eye contact as I take more of him into my mouth, suck, and bob my head up and down.

His eyes close and he lets out a low mas I suck my cheeks in.

"Mackenzie," he breaths and shuts his eyes. "I'm going to come,"

He says and I go a bit faster taking all of him into my mouth.

"Shit," he mutters, before his head rolls back in pleasure.

He comes into my mouth and I swallow before pulling him out of my mouth and wiping my mouth with my arm.

"That was the best blowjob I've ever had," he says, his chest still rising and falling.

I don't question what he says, normally I would but I don't want to question him or ruin this moment. It's too amazing for me to ruin.

"Yes, I'm serious." he reads my mind and I blush up at him.

I sit next to him and he turns to me and kisses me passionately before pulling away softly. I lay down on the bed and pull the blankets over me. I pat on the space next to me and he stands before he lays next to me pulling the covers over us both. While he was standing I saw something on his butt. A tattoo?