Chapter 25

IM SORRY I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN DOING FREQUENT UPDATES

I JUST AM SO STRESSED OUT AND THERES LOTS OF DRAMA IN MY LIFE RN AND I HAVENT WRITTEN IN A VERY LONG TIME

SO IM SORRY :(

-

"How was it?" Harry asks me and I shrug.

"Good, we watched Jurassic World." I say collapsing onto my bed.

"Did you kiss?" Harry asks me.

"No." I lie.

"Good, because I love you," He smirks, and I cover my face with my hands, out of guilt.

I turn over in my bed to face him and he's wearing the same smirk.

"You will never fail to mention that you love me, will you?" I laugh and he nods.

"I will tell you every second of everyday, until it finally hits you, and you come back to me." He says, confidently.

"So that's your plan?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah, maybe some romantic stuff along the way, but there will be a happy ending for us, Mackenzie Russo." He remarks, in a confident tone.

"Whatever you say." I mumble rolling over in bed.

"Calum is a nice guy." He says randomly.

"I don't know, I think I just wanna be friends with him." I state.

We may have kissed a couple of times, but I think I'm gonna lay off the kissing and dates, and he may get the idea that I don't want anything serious. He's nice about that stuff.

"That's good to hear." Harry yawns.

"Why do you love me?" I ask randomly, simply wanting to hear what he can come up with on the spot.

"Uh, well, I love you because you are you. And I love you. Simple as that." He says, dodging the question in a way.

Goddamn it, this whole "slow" thing is gonna be hard if he says the perfect things.

"Why do you love me?" He asks.

"I love you because you taught me to let loose and have fun, and you're perfect." I say and he smiles.

"I bet I love you more." He announces.

"I bet." I say, just to hear his reaction.

He pretends to gasp and he puts his hand to his heart and pretends to be shocked. I laugh at his reaction and roll over a couple times in my bed.

"Hmmm, this bed sure is empty, queen sized beds are made for two." He sighs, pretending to be sad.

"You poor soul." I say, throwing a hand over my heart.

Even after everything that happened we were just here, joking around. I guess we just clicked.

"I know, I know." He says pretending to sniffle. "I guess I'll have to find someone to lay here with me." He sighs.

"Hmm," I lazily hum in response.

"Hey! I have an idea!" Harry exclaims, and gets out of bed and grabs something behind his bed.

It's a tray. It has brownies and chocolate covered strawberries, and even a small bottle of champagne. He knows that chocolate and champagne is my weakness.

"Too bad I have this perfect little romantic meal, with no one to share it with." He sighs.

"Don't touch those brownies, Styles." I say, getting up and sitting on his bed with him.