Chapter 67

Three Years Later

My life for these past years had arguably been the best of my life. Freshman year of college was rough, Harry and I had fought through the entire first couple months, on and off like a light switch. It made the year go by faster than it should've. As for Harry and I, these past three years had been a miracle. We only broke things off twice in the span of the last three years, which was crazy because we had fought so much when we first met. We learned how to be together without going at it because of the new drama or this girl or that guy- we both were insecure back then and we've grown. The progress was phenomenal considering we used to be so dysfunctional. We still were dysfunctional we just worked better together after all this time.

Anne and Gemma are my family now, we're always seeing and visiting each other, whether that was with Harry or not. My mother and Anne were the best of friends now, which I never expected. My younger sister Ellie had warmed up to Harry too, everybody accepted him, along with me. And I was sure that if my father was still here, he would definitely accept him too.

Quinn and I were still friends, ever since freshman year we've been stuck like glue. We've made some other friends over the years as well; Jessica, a female Einstein, she's way too smart for all of us and Michelle, Quinn's girlfriend of two years. As for Harry, he was of course still friends with the boys and I had warmed up to them a lot more too.

Kendall was long gone, the truth about Harry and Kendall kissing when we were broken up had come to light. I didn't blame him because I had kissed Alex during our breakup, and getting mad at him would be unfair. I've calmed down a lot since freshman year, I would've broken up with him for a good couple weeks, only to come back later. Back to Kendall, she had dropped out of college sophomore year and we have no idea where she is now.

Cristiano was also nowhere to be found. Quinn found out that Cristiano was cheating on her with the waitress at the bar we went to on our double date back in freshman year. Now he was arrested for DUI and drug paraphernalia.

As for Chad, I haven't seen him in person since he last laid his hands on me in freshman year and Harry came to save the day. I had seen him on social media though and he's married to a woman named Jade. I wish them well and I just hope he treats her better than he ever did me.

I think one of my favorite memories from these past years was in junior year, Harry and I took a trip to England, he showed me his hometown. It was so special to me, I had never been out of the country and to leave and see something so personal to Harry just made me love him more. He brought me to the bakery he worked at, which he never shut up about by the way. It was cute, though, he took such pride in something small.

Another milestone had come along; we finally got an apartment. And I must say, it's so much better than a lousy one room dorm with only a microwave to cook. Harry graduated from UCLA last year, so we were kinda forced to move out of the dorms. We found a beautiful two bedroom apartment and moved in. I can't tell you how many times we've been cursed out by our bitter neighbors, Mrs. and Mr. Shwartz, for being too loud at night... It got so bad, Harry and I would literally have loud and wild sex just to spite them. It was the funniest thing- until Mrs. Shwartz threatened to get us evicted. Oh well.

Harry found an amazing job. As of next year, he will be a music teacher at Lakewood High, which makes me feel so old, but so proud of him. He's gonna pass his passion for music on to the youth which is so so so amazing. As of now, Harry's working as a bartender, which makes me laugh because he's about to be a role model for high schoolers and he works at a bar, he occasionally sings at the bar, too. As for me, I landed a paid internship at a publishing house. I've always loved writing, so this internship could really take me places.