Chapter 30

The pic has nothing to do with this chapter at all but

OMG HIS LILAC SWEATER UNGFH IM CRYING ACID LIKE STRAIGHT ACIDDD SKHDKJHWUK FAVORITE OUTFIT ON HIM MY SECOND FAVORITE IS THE RED FLANNEL WITH NO SLEEVES OMG

k enjoy

*****

-Harry's POV-

I walk into the dorm room and find Mackenzie lying in bed, aimlessly watching Clueless, for probably the fifth time this week. I sigh at her, and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Why are you watching Clueless again?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I need a distraction, this is my distraction."

"What, snobby unrealistically dressed teenagers prancing around saying 'As if!' every five fucking seconds?" I scowl at the TV. "Murray, Elton, and Josh are the only tolerable ones."

"Murray is the worst, he's so rude to Dionne." she argues. "Elton is hot."

I feel jealousy at even the slightest mention of another guy being hot. How did I survive when she went on that date with Calum?

"I'm hotter than Elton right?"

She shrugs. "Sure I guess."

Well damn.

"Wow." I cringe.

"Stop, Elton was my first childhood crush. He has a special place in my heart. Just like Jesse McCartney and Justin Bieber do."

"I have a bigger, better place in your heart right?"

"Sure I guess." She says, probably just to tick me off.

"Wow, you really know how to make a man melt. So sweet." I say dryly.

"You're distracting me from my distraction." she groans and I climb further up the bed.

"Can I be your distraction?" I ask seductively.

"This is the good part Harry, go away."

I roll my eyes and undo my belt, tearing my skinny jeans down my legs. I take off my boots and socks, in order to tug my pants off all the way.

"It's hot in here." I lie, ripping my shirt off.

She completely ignores my existence focusing her blue eyes on the screen. Eventually she lays her head on my bare chest. I grab her by the waist and pull her into me, holding her loosely around her hips.

"Wanna try this again with less clothes?" I silently plea.

I hear her laugh and she turns around in my grip, so that she's facing me. She takes off her socks and throws them to the side.

"Done."

She tries to turn back around but I hold her so tight that she can't. She groans but I shut her up by placing her my lips on hers.

She kisses back quickly and flips us over so that she's lying on top of me, kissing me slow. Her hands cup my cheeks, and my cheeks ache in pain, reminding me of my fight with Zayn. Mackenzie pulls away, kissing my cheek. As she pulls back, her lips are lightly coated in the makeup. My eyes widen as she licks her lips.

"What's on your-"she starts, gesturing to my cheek.

I gasp in horror before kissing her again, ignoring the awful taste of the concealer. She pulls away instantly, and right before she opens her eyes I wipe my mouth to get rid of any makeup there and cover my cheek with my hand.