Chapter 36

SONGS TO LISTEN TO AS YOU READ : (you don't have to but it's fUn)

YOU AND I BY 1D (OBVIOUSLY)

DISCONNECTED BY 5SOS

TUMBLR GIRLS BY G-EAZY

AND ESPECIALLY:

WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER BY 5SOS (SONG ABOVE JUST PRESS PLAY AND YOU CAN READ WHILE LISTENING)

enjoy its super long and my favorite chapter :) it might be the longest chapter too but idk for sure

______________________________________________________________________________________

-Harry's POV-

*ring ring*

Why is my phone ringing at 3:00am? I groan to myself, turning and picking up my phone.

I squint trying to read the number of the person calling on the bright fucking screen. Why do they make them so goddamn bright? I groan to myself, not able to read the number but accepting the call anyway.

"Hello?" I mumble into the phone.

"Where are you?!" I hear a voice practically screech.

It's Mackenzie. I can tell. Why is she calling? Is she okay?

"Mackenzie," I begin but I'm cut off by noise.

"I'm so drunk," she slurs, giggling afterwards.

I pause not knowing what to say. Is she with someone? I swear to god if she's with someone-

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of horns beeping, and wheels screeching against the road. "Some dick cut me off!" I hear the sound of her windows rolling down, and her speaking again. "I'm getting your license plate number jackass!" Damn.

Oh she's driving.

Wonder where she's going.

Wait.

Shit she's driving! She's drunk as hell! "Mackenzie, pull over." I plead quickly.

"Not until you tell me where you are," she says, and I hear more car horns.

"Mackenzie pull over!" I shout.

"Tell me where you are," she mumbles.

"I'm at my moms house pull over for fucks sake!" I almost screech.

"No! I'm driving to your mom's house!" She insists.

She's going to get herself killed. If she even hurts herself the slightest bit I'll blame myself. She's on the phone and drunk while driving! There are so many things wrong with that!

"Pull over now." I say sternly.

"No I-"

"Pull over or I will never talk to you again. I'm not joking around."

I'm really pushing it here, but I need her safe. If she doesn't pull over I won't know what to do.

"I'm pulling over." She whispers.

I sigh in relief and sit up in my bed.

"Where are you? I'm coming to get you," I decide quickly.

I stand from my bed and grab a t shirt, throwing it over my body. I grab sweat pants and pull them over my legs easily. I grab my keys and wait for an answer.

I grow nervous as she doesn't reply. Did she really pull over? Is she okay?

"Mackenzie?" I say shakily into the phone.