Chapter 59

"And then he kissed me!" I practically shouted at Quinn, pacing back and forth in her room.

"Oh my god," her jaw dropped, taking out her lollipop with her right hand so that she could respond to me. "That's crazy! What did you do?"

"I kissed him back!" I exclaimed with a grown, still pacing back in forth throughout her room.

"Why?"

"Because I'm an idiot, that's why." I rolled my eyes at myself. "We kissed for like two minutes straight, in between kisses he told me he missed me and I-" I sighed not wanting to admit what I had done next.

"You what?!" She demanded.

"I told him I still loved him." I frowned, stopping my pacing.

"Your life is like a reality TV show. What did he say?"

"He said he needs to think, that's why I came over."

"What happened after he said that?"

"We kissed again." I admitted, plopping down onto her bed with her.

She shook her head, sucking on her lollipop in thought.

"You guys always do this. Aren't you worried?" She asked.

"We are polar opposites, we don't fit. I don't even know why I told him that I loved him."

"Do you?"

I gave her a sod slow nod. "And I'm 98 percent sure, he doesn't love me back."

"Aw, babe." She sympathetically frowned, giving me a short hug.

"We're going out Friday night. You need a break. To forget about this, you have to get nasty drunk. It's the Quinn way." She insisted, pulling away from the hug.

I nodded. "Can we watch movies?" I asked silently.

She nodded grabbing her remote.

"Will you skip class with me tomorrow? Can we just stay home? I don't feel like seeing Harry for a day or two I need time and he needs space so he can give me a yes or no answer."

"Yeah, we can have a lazy day. And we could grab Chinese food and have a night in. It'll be fun."

"Thank you for understanding." I sighed, resting my head on her shoulder.

"No problem babe. Now let's forget about him."

-

(Harry's POV)

"And then I kissed her!" I shouted, pacing around Liam's room in the frat house.

"Shit, what did she do?!"

"Kissed me back. I told her I missed her while we were kissing and then she pulled away and said she still loved me."

"Oh my god." He shook his head, closing his eyes in stress.

"Then she kissed me again and left to go sleep at Quinn's house." I explained. "I'm gonna drive myself crazy sleeping in that fucking dorm without her. When she's not there it's literally depressing. It just reminds me of when we first broke up."

"Do you love her?"

"I don't know." I shook my head sitting next to him.

"It sounds like you do." He admitted.

"What do you mean?"

"You're always talking about her, always upset when she's not there, always doing stupid shit for her. You only get that crazy when you're desperately in love."