Love letters

All x time traveler male reader

Steapunk + High school AU

"I love you." he said, I stop chewing, frozen on the stop as I stared at him.

I swallow the remaining food down my throat and said "please tell me your joking." 

"I mean it, date me (y/n)." he moves closer towards me as I back away, "I, um..." 'I did not think this through...'

"why should I date you? It's not like your affiliated with anyone famous." I tried to put on my tough act which clearly did not faze him, "my family works for one of the greatest military forces known to Cogsford, if you'd like we can head there tomorrow as a date." 

'ohhh boy, I fucked up, my history knowledge just went down the drain.' "h-how about give me some time to think about it? I'll tell you my answer on Monday." I fakes a smile and held his hand. 

'I'm so FUCKED once Monday arrives..' I silently thought to myself, first those idiots next them and lastly that no good playboy Tooru?! I must've broke the history in the future because this is NOT what the steampunk-era said about the greatest inventors and shit.

"hey hey hey~ there's my favourite boyfriend!" a loud voice yelled followed by a heavy weight on my back, "b-boyfriend?!" 

"bokuto what did I say about announcing him as your boyfriend?" "akaashi~ But I want to hold him." bokuto pouts. Akaashi rolls his eyes and place a hand on my head and said "how are you (y/n)?" 

"terrible! Get off me bokuto!" I tried to push the heavy owl off, keyword 'tried' but instead made him push his weight even more onto me. "bokuto you big-" 

Smack

Bokuto gets whacked on the head by kuroo, akaashi pulls me away from his heavy grip. 

'I thought I was gonna die, thank you akaashi.' I praised akaashi, "I was doing just fine, I didn't need your help." I lift my head upwards to glare at him, "but just now-"

"Oi (y/n)! Have you thought of my proposal yet?" 'oh great... Another loud mouth to add to the annoying group.' 

I turn around and to my surprise, it was trio from karasuno plus tsukishima, "hinata that gremlin.." 'sorry gotta go!' I sprint the opposite direction of hinata and finally arrived at my dorm.

"I am so dead.." I slammed and locked the door shut, my back slides down the door as I come to a realization that I might have made the historical figures of this era fall in love with me...

'Should I just say yes out of desperation?' I slap both my cheeks "snap out of it! You can't! Your only here due to a mistake that idiot komori making an error in the time machine," silence...

'speaking of which, is he even back? I swear I will force him to correct his mistake or else he will feel the wrath of my fists!' (y/n) stands up and finds a sticky note on the kitchen counter.

Out on an errand, make sure not to burn the oven again or no sweets for a week. >:(

From, komori

"..." 'sweet isn't even the problem right now! I only have two days before I give Tooru and the others an answer.' 

(y/n) still munched on the sweets komori had left out and cried on the couch, just then a knock on the door.

"(y/n), are you in there?" he doesn't say anything.

"Hey what did I tell you about announcing our arrival boke?!" kageyama scolds hinata.

"what? Do you want me to slip this in like a regular envelope?!" the tangerine retorts.

"you two shut it.." tsukishima said and slips his letter in, "let's go yamaguchi."

"wait up tsukishima." yamaguchi slips his letter in and hurries up to catch up to tsukki.

"here goes nothing, (y/n) if your in there, I hope you'll read my letter." another two love letters slip in and footsteps fade into the distance.

'...' (y/n) wants to cry even more.

This is the 15th letter in this month, alongside the nekoma's leader and analysis, joshai's playboy leader and the rest of the karasuno! 

'can't they all just go away??! I just want to go home QAQ'

-----

My failed attempt at making a harem for (y/n) when he wants to go home