38: Revelations

Hi! So before I start the chapter, I'd like to briefly explain the characters' ethnicity for those who are still confused hehe...

-Miracle is a full-blooded French🇫🇷
(because her mother and her biological father were both French, but she's an American citizen because she's born and raised in the US)

-Gabriel is Italian, Russian, and Filipino🇮🇹🇷🇺🇵🇭
(because his father is Italian-Russian and his mother was Filipino who immigrated to America where he was born, then lived in Italy when his mother died)

-Damion, the twins, and Corbin are American-French🇺🇲🇫🇷
(because again their mother was French and their father was American)

I'm from 🇬🇧🇵🇭 myself. How about you guys?

SO, WAS ANYONE SURPRISE? haha. Let's get back to the story.

(Also, don't forget to read my author's note at the end of the chapter because I have an announcement to make and I want your opinion, you beautiful creatures!😘)

***

Chapter 38

-Miracle Astor-

"Di Luca? Alessandro Di Luca?!" Claude loudly exclaimed, shocked and in disbelief, then that quickly morphed into anger.

He punched me straight to my stomach and dropped my body like a rag doll.

It was horrible.

I felt like I couldn't breathe, like he punched the air out of my lungs, it hurt a lot. He seriously placed all his anger in that one punch and didn't even hold back even just a little.

I clutched my stomach and let out a excruciating sob.

I continued to pray to a God who continued to put me in this kind of horrors, I prayed that he'd make my Gaby appear here to save me, I prayed and prayed for some sort of miracle to happen which is just hilarious. My name is literally Miracle, and yet I was never granted any miracle .

"PUTAIN! How could you?! How could you, you horrible girl?! What kind of daughter are you?" He continues to scream in disbelief, almost like he was the one who's in pain when I'm the one who's painfully lying here in the carpeted floor, clutching my stomach and coughing up blood. I was in disbelief myself if I wasn't in so much pain as I witnessed just how messed up this many really is.

It was like Gabriel's last name was a trigger word for him and the moment he heard it, he automatically went berserk.

Now, he mentioned Gabriel's father.

I don't understand at all.

Did Claude know Gabriel's father? But how?

My whole body and soul was in too much pain to even comprehend a theory in my head. I just really want to get out of here, away from all of the bad people that always seemed to be lurking around wherever I go.

I just want my Gaby.

"I-I... I d-don't understand, p-please." I whimpered pathetically.

"You don't understand, huh? Well, let me make you understand, little sister!" He was already crouching in front of me and before I could crawl away, he already has my hair tightly wrapped in his fist, using it to forcefully pull me back up to my feet, I screamed and cried so loud that I almost feared my lungs would give out.

"Alessandro Di Luca, your little friend's father, killed our father! Didn't you fucking know that?!" He looked intently into my eyes, the expression on his face expecting me to be shocked and angry at Gabriel for what his father did to "ours".