Don't forget about me

Harry's POV:

I watched Belle as she packed the last of her stuff in her suitcase with tears in her eyes. I walked over to her and took her into my arms as she finally let the tears fall down her beautiful face.

"I don't want to go, how do I know you are gonna be safe Harry?" She cupped my face in her hands and looked deeply into my eyes, which were already starting to fill up with tears.

"I've got your number and I will make sure to message you everyday okay? I can't go a day without talking to you Belle..." I leaned in and slowly kissed her lips.

"Don't forget about me" she looked deeply into my eyes before replying to me,

"Never, I love you Harry" I kissed her forehead and all around her face making her softly giggle.

"I love you too Belle, so much"

I picked her suitcase up and we walked hand in hand to the living room so the love of my life could say goodbye to the lads and the girls. After a lot of hugs and tears we were already getting in the car and driving to her flat.

"Sing to me..." Belle looked at me and smiled softly before replying.

"What do you want me to sing?"

"Anything" she thought for a moment then decided what to sing before starting the song.

"Everybody needs inspiration
Everybody needs a song
A beautiful melody
When the nights are long

'cause there is no guarantee
That this life is easy

Yeah when my world is falling apart
When there's no light
To break up the dark
That's when I, I
I look at you

When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can't find my way home any more
That's when I, I
I look at you

When I look at you
I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I know I'm not alone

Yeah when my world is falling apart
When there's no light
To break up the dark
That's when I, I
I look at you

When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can't find my way home any more
That's when I, I
I look at you

You appear just like a dream to me
Just like kaleidoscope colors that cover me
All I need
Every breath that I breathe
Don't you know you're beautiful
Yeah, yeah, yeah

When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can't find my way home any more
That's when I, I
I look at you

I look at you
Yeah,
Whoa-oh,
You appear just like a dream to me"

Her voice was so beautiful I wished that she could sing to me forever, but by the time she had finished singing we had made it back to her flat.

She looked at me desperately for a few moments before I took her in a tight embrace. I kissed her hard before reluctantly getting out the car to get her suitcase.

"I have took control of your rent so you don't have to worry about finding another job to pay for your flat... and I have put money into your bank account okay?"

"Thank you, but what am I supposed to do in my spare time? Just mope around in my flat?" I thought for a moment before answering.

"Go volunteer at some charity shop but make sure you keep yourself safe okay?"

"Okay, Harry i... I love you"

"I love you too, I'll text you when I get back, and I'll see you when this is all over."

I kissed her one last time on the lips and forehead before she walked to her flat. I got in my car and watched her get into her flat safely before reluctantly driving back to the safe house.

Driving home I turned on the radio to try and distract me from the longing I felt, I missed her already! What was I going to do without her? I love her so much and now she isn't going to be with me every second of the day...

I made it home to the safe house and slowly walked in not having the energy to walk to the house faster because of the depressing state I was in. I walked into the house to be tackled in a hug by Louis, you wouldn't have thought he was a drug dealer with how much of a kind hearted person he was, we all were on the inside.

I had held onto Louis so tight that he had to tell me to loosen my grip on him, I apologised and walked upstairs and into my room so I could sleep and try not to think of my beautiful Belle.

Louis' POV:

Just looking at Harry's face I could tell how unhappy he was that he had to take Belle home... he really loves her. I knew that we had to get this problem done with so he could get back to the girl he loves. I walked back to the rest of the boys and the girls in the living room to discuss the rest of our plan to kill this gang that was trying to terminate us.

"Liam have you found their location yet on the laptop?"

"Nope they may also have a computer genius like me on their side because this could take me another 24 hours to be able to hack into their computer and security system"

"Shit, okay I guess we are just going to have to keep training and wait for it to be done with" I massaged my temples getting a slight headache from the stress.

Niall walked up to me and patted me on the back to signal that he wanted to talk to me in private, we walked to the kitchen together and sat down on the kitchen table.

"How's Haz doin?" he looked at me with sympathy in his eyes.

"Not so well, he looks drained and is trying to hide his emotions but we all know how he isn't very good at hiding his emotions..."

"He really loves her doesn't he."

"Yes, and it's breaking his heart being away from her for so long, that's why I'm trying to get this done quickly... I hate to see him this way!"

"I know... but we are just going to have to wait for Liam to break into their system before we do anything..."

"I know, Thanks Nialler" he came over and gave me a bro-hug before walking out of the kitchen. As soon as Niall walked out, my Rose came in and sat on my lap.

"Louis stop worrying so much... Harry is a big boy he can handle a week or two without Belle, I know he loves her a lot and it is going to be hard for him... but he can do it, he just needs all of us to be there for him."

"Thank you Rose, I love you so much, Where would I be without you?"

"Prison..." I burst out with laughter and so did she, once I recovered from the laughter I looked deeply into her beautiful blue eyes, a lighter shade of blue then mine, and gave her a soft and sweet kiss.

"I love you Louis" She kissed my forehead and we stood up and walked hand in hand towards our bedroom.

She cuddled me in bed and she soon fell asleep, I stayed awake for a while longer just staring at her beautiful face- Her blue, short hair, her pink lips that I just wanted to kiss all day if she let me- I eventually fell into a peaceful sleep thinking about the stunning girl that I got to call mine.

Longer chapter today woo!! Please vote and comment :)

Love
- C xxx