Recovery

Harry's POV:

Darkness. All I see is darkness as I heard a voice in the distance, following the voice it began to get clearer the closer I got.

"Feeling my way through the darkness
Guided by a beating heart
I can't tell where the journey will end
But I know where to start

They tell me I'm too young to understand
They say I'm caught up in a dream
Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes
Well that's fine by me

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost"

I followed the angelic voice and was engulfed into reality when I saw I was in my room, I looked up and found my angel singing me a song with her beautiful voice.

"I tried carrying the weight of the world
But I only have two hands
Hope I get the chance to travel the world
But I don't have any plans

Wish that I could stay forever this young
Not afraid to close my eyes
Life's a game made for everyone
And love is the prize

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost"

I looked up at my angel, my Belle. She leaned down and kissed me gently, since the accident she had been by my side 24/7. She would sing me to sleep and I would be awoken by her beautiful voice.

"My angel. How are you feeling?" I looked at her growing bump with adoration in my eyes and placed my hand on her belly, I can't believe I'm going to be a father.

"I'm fine, just the usual morning sickness but other then that I'm good... I-i... Thank you, you saved my life! Our child's life, without you I wouldn't be here right now and I thank you for that, my night in shining armour"

I leaned up slightly wincing before kissing her lightly on the nose, my injury was actually better but I needed Belle to believe I was still hurt. I kept pretending to wince as I got off of the bed,

"Babe can you walk me to the garden, I want to get some fresh air." She hesitantly gave me a nod and helped me walk down the stairs, slowly. Once we had got to the garden we walked to the swing but before we go there I pretended to fall, on one knee I pulled out the velvet box hidden in my pocket and opened it to reveal the ring.

She collapsed onto the floor before me and covered her mouth in shock, she had tears in her eyes as she waited for me to speak.

"We may have not started our relationship at the best of ways but I wouldn't change a thing because we wouldn't be here now. I can't imagine living my life without you by my side, I will always love you and cannot fully express how much I love you because our love is far to perfect to put into words. I would like to live the rest of my life with you, if you'll let me. So would you do me the honour of becoming Mrs Styles?" She had the biggest smile on her face as she nodded her head vigorously.

I easily slipped the ring onto her finger before kissing her passionately, holding her close to me. I couldn't wait to live the rest of my life with the love of my life always by my side.

"I love you to the moon and back, my love" I smiled at her beautiful words that I wouldn't mind hearing for the rest of my life.

"I love you more then there are stars in the sky, baby" She kissed my lips gently before putting my hand on her bump, the baby was kicking.

"The baby recognises your voice, every time you would talk to me or sing to me the baby kicks. I can't wait to meet him or her... I want to know the sex! Do you think our baby will be a boy or a girl? I'm feeling a boy to be honest." I smiled down at the bump and ducked down to kiss the revealed skin that her shirt couldn't cover.

"I dunno... I'm feeling a girl..." She giggled up at me before taking my hand and dragging me back into the house.

Sorry for the short chapter but we are nearing the end of the story, so chapters will be short and sweet ;) Please v o t e and c o m m e n t ! !

Love, C xx