Just a normal day?

Hey guys!! This is my first fan fiction... so please be kind and I hope you like it! sorry if the writing is terrible i'm not so good at the writing part of the book haha, hopefully my writing gets better as you get through the book.

Please don't copy my book if you were planning to write your own as this book is very important to me.

Also I started to write this book when Zayn was still in the band therefore he is in the book, if you don't want him in the book then I suggest you don't read it!

Anywaaaay please vote and comment! love to hear what you guys think of the story so far and if I should carry it on or not...

-C xx

Isabelle's POV:

Why did I tell the boss that I would do a late shift tonight? I am so tired! The worst part about not having a car yet is the fact I have to walk around the streets alone... at night. Who knows what could happen in these horrible streets in London. I am so happy my dad let me have self-defense lessons so I can take care of myself!

Just 10 more minutes of walking and i'll be home. Oh no I forgot about the ally I have to walk through to get to my flat! As I walk to the entrance of the ally I can hear voices talking and laughing in the distance, I take a breath and walk through keeping my head down and sticking to the darkest parts of the ally so they hopefully won't notice me.

Damn it! they've seen me.

Too soon a large hand is grabbing my arm and forcefully pushing me against the wall. I struggled against the slim mans surprisingly strong arms. After fighting against the man for what felt like hours I gave up and looked to see who this stranger was. When I looked up I couldn't help but notice how beautiful this man was, his peircing green eyes, chocolate brown curls and his plump pink lips that I couldn't stop staring at... Stop it Belle he is probably going to hurt you!! the beautiful man started to smirk.

"Like what you see, love" I blushed and looked away. I needed to calm down and not show that I'm scared, I needed to stand up for myself.

"What do you want? Leave me alone and LET GO OF ME!!" For a moment he looked stunned but quickly recovered and then smirked. I just wanted to punch that smirk right off his pretty face. Focus Isabelle stop thinking about how attractive he is!

"A pretty lady like you shouldn't be walking through ally's like this... You could get hurt" oh how he underestimated me...

"I think I can take care of myself, now let. Me. Go." I said through gritted teeth. He thought for a moment then that smirk I had quickly became familiar with made its way back onto his face. He lowers his head down to my neck and begins to blow heat onto the skin of my neck making me shiver.

"Please don't" he ignored my plea and kissed all the way up to where my neck and jaw connected, and began to suck harshly on it. He then licked it to soothe the pain. I don't know when but during what the man was doing to my neck my eyes fluttered closed, noticing he had stopped I opened them again to see him smirking at me. Without thinking I jerked my knee up to his groin and hit him right where it hurts, he ducked down as he gasped from the pain and I ran as fast as my legs would take me to my flat.

Nearly there I thought as I felt my lungs burn with the need to take a full breath. When I got to my flat I opened the door and swiftly pulled the lock to make sure that if he had followed me he couldn't get in. I let out a long breath and went to my bathroom to have a shower. I washed my hair with my apple scented shampoo and got out of the shower to get dressed and ready for bed. I thought about that beautiful mans face before I fell into a deep sleep.

The strangers POV:

That girl. That girl has been on my mind since she ran away from me, her long blonde wavy hair, her green eyes that I couldn't stop looking at and those big, plump lips that I wanted to kiss so badly. All I know is that I want her and I'm gonna make sure that I get her...