Born.

Harry's POV:

"You fucking did this to me!" Belle was now in labour and screaming at me because of the pain, I had to admit she was scaring me a bit. She keeps yelling at me saying this is my fault but believe me it takes two to tango...

"Baby just calm down you don't want the baby to stress, just breath in. And out. In, out, do you feel better now?" she held onto my hand tightly and looked me deep in my eyes.

"I'm sorry baby, I love you so much. I'm sorry I keep screaming at I'm just in p-ahhhh, FUCK!" Belle was squeezing my hand so tight I was worried I would lose blood circulation, this was a big contraction.

"NURSE!!" I yelled for the nurses, I could feel it in my bones, she was going to have the baby now. The nurses rushed into the room and checked to see if Belle was fully dilated, I was not surprised to hear that she was in fact fully dilated. I was both nervous and excited because I was finally going to see my baby, I held on to Belles hand gently and spoke loving words into her ear as she began to push.

"Come on baby just one more push." Belle looked at me tiredly, and gave me a weak nod. I could see her gather the last of her energy and then she gave one last big push, it was in that moment I heard the cry of my baby.

"I am pleased to tell you that you have a Beautiful Baby boy, would you like to hold him" I nodded quickly and with shaking hands I reached out to hold my Baby boy.

I looked over at the love of my life, she looked at me sleepily.

"Liam David Styles..." She closed her eyes and then the monitor started to beep, it was at that moment where I looked down to see the large amount of blood on the bed. No...

The nurse came over to me and took Liam for check up whilst the doctors rushed in to try to save the love of my life. I can't lose her... she is my everything and if I lose her I'll be nothing, with much protesting the doctors forcefully pushed me out of the room so they can save my Belle.

I wanted to be in there with her, I can't leave her alone.

Baby please don't go, don't leave me.

Epilogue will be coming! can't believe its nearly over! :(

Love, C xx