Battle Plan

Harry's POV:

After giving my girl her breakfast I began walking back down to see if the boys have found any new information on the gang. I was pissed that I don't even know what the gang is called yet but hopefully the boys might know.

I soon heard the familiar voices of the boys and their girls and walked into the living room to see them in deep conversation. Upon my arrival Liam gave me a curt nod before carrying on the conversation.

"So what's the plan Haz?" I look at Louis' questioning look taking some time to think about the plan one more time.

"Well, we know their location and have been able to hack into their security system, and they are keeping close eyes on us so we put that to good use and make them follow us to the battlefield and we will ambush them. Does anyone disagree with my plan or are we ready to end this once and for all?"

I look at my best friends waiting for their objection but am satisfied when I don't find any.

It's gonna be hard and I know we may not all make it out alive, but this has to end now...

Isabelle's POV:

I awoke feeling well rested, standing up and stretching my aching body I carefully walk down the hallway and to the training room to find Harry. Finally making it to the training room I find Harry shirtless in all of his God-like glory beating the shit out of a punch in bag. I lean in the door frame watching as Harry lurches towards the punching bag throwing hits with his arms, muscles flexing with every hard hit.

I eventually walk up to him when he walks towards the table grabbing his water bottle. I stand behind him and wrap my arms around his waist from behind kissing his back, I feel him relax into my touch and feel him grab my hand that lay on his stomach. After standing in a comfortable silence for a while I decided to break it,

"When are we going to attack the gang?" I felt him tense hearing my voice say 'we'.

"Me and the boys are going to lure them to a field near their house in about a weeks time." This time I was the one to tense upon hearing his demanding tone. I turned him around in my arms and out both my hands on his cheeks and smiled when he leaned into my touch.

"Baby... I know you don't want me to go with you but this is somethings I have to do. I have to be the one to kill the man who murdered the only family I had" Unaware of the tears streaming down my face, Harry wiped my tears away with the pad of his thumbs and looked me deeply in the eyes.

"I just want you to be safe, if something ever happened to you I wouldn't be able to live with myself... Belle I can't live without you in my life." The tears kept on streaming down my face hearing the heart warming words come from his plump lips.

"I can take care of myself Haz, I would feel much better being in the fight because I get to make sure that you are safe! I can't just stay here not knowing if you were safe and alive, I love you far too much to let you go fight without me there by your side."

"I love you so much, I will make sure we both come out safe so we can live a full and happy life, I promise" He gently pulled me off his lap and went to his suitcase to grab something.

He walked slowly towards the bed and sat down bedside me, taking my hand in his.

"I'm going to make you a promise my beautiful Belle, and that promise is that when this is all over I am going to marry you someday and we can have a family..." He pulled out a ring and placed it onto my finger, I looked down at my finger to reveal a silver ring with a knot on it, it was beautiful.

"The knit repents that we are tied together as one and can never be untied." I looked at him with tears in my eyes and pulled him in for a slow, passionate kiss filled with love. I reluctantly pulled away,

"It's beautiful Haz, I'm looking forward to spend the rest of my life with you, no matter how long it is. I love you, forever and always." He looked at me with love in his eyes and pulled me in for a short but sweet kiss.

"Forever and always, my love."

I loved writing this chapter!! Please vote and comment you little beauty's!

Love, C xx