Chapter 12: Basic Straining

Recap:

Chris: "Last time on Total Drama Island... The teams were given three challenges that tested their trust in their teammates. The rock climbing challenge revealed more than just Heather's grudge against Gwen. And (Y/N) got the bad end of a blowfish courtesy of Lindsay. DJ trusted (Y/N) with his pet bunny and he gave it to Lindsay. Some other campers got dropped on their butts and my own daughter shocked everyone by calling me by my own real name, which hurts a lot dude. Yeah, touching moments. Good times. Stay tuned for the most dramatic bonfire ceremony yet on Total. Drama. Island!"

Here we see you wake up next to Leshawna as you see her in her nightgown which looked like she was wearing just her bra.

(Y/N): "I will never get over the fact you look like you're in your underwear."

Then the PA system activated and everyone in camp hears it.

Chef: *over the PA system*"Listen up, you little cockroaches! I want all campers to report to the Dock of Shame at 0900 hours! That means now, soldiers! Now!"

Lindsay: "0900?"

(Y/N): "That's 9 Am in military slang."

Heather: "Welp it's official, Chris has finally lost it."

Later, at the Dock of Shame, we see both teams at attention, or at least the same attention they would have.

Courtney: "Morning (Y/N), our team still misses you."

Duncan: "We didn't plan on pranking Harold because we want you to do it."

Chef: *through a megaphone* "Lone up and stand at attention! You call this proper formation?!"*hit Geoff in the knees with a stick*"Knees together!" *hit Duncan with a stick*"Arms down! Eyes forward! Head up!" *About to hit you but then remembered what you did to your brother* "Keep up the good work soldier. If your father was here today, he would be proud."

(Y/N): "Um, thanks, permission to go awol for a few days with Courtney?"

Chef: "Permission denied."

(Y/N): "Welp, no harm in trying."

Gwen: *whispers to Leshawna*"Oh this is gonna be a fun day."

Chef: *through a megaphone*"What did you say to me, soldier!?"

Gwen: "Um...nothing?"

Chef: *through a megaphone*"And you'll continue to say nothing until I tell you that you can say something! Today's challenge will not be an easy one. In fact, I do not expect everyone to come out alive."

(Y/N): "Uh, permission to speak freely sir, Chris put you up to this didn't he?"

Chef: "That's right son, and when Chris told me that I would be in charge of the next challenge and finding out your father used to be my brother in arms. I was honored to do this challenge, we went through boot camp together on the first day and we were like brothers."

Duncan: "You knew his dad?"

Chef: "We fought in the war and he took a bullet for me and I pulled that bullet out of his beating heart. Save a man's life, that will save yours."

Courtney: "Which war was it?"

(Y/N): "My dad told me he was in the Korean War, but he refused to go to the Vietnam war because....well you know."

Chef: "That's right and if any of you maggots go through history class. It was a dark time for everyone."

Confessional: Courtney and Duncan.

Duncan: "Do it for (Y/N)?"

Courtney: "Well we will be a lot closer to having less members on the team, but that would mean his team loses and one of them goes and he might not like it."