Graduation

Kakashi's POV

I woke up to face Rena. I looked to see she had cuddle closer to me and I had subconsciously put my arms around her waist while we were sleeping. I looked at her peaceful face and thought,"She looks better when she's asleep and at peace." I looked at the time to see it was 4 in the morning. I had to go the meetings for the Genin team but I don't wanna leave Rena. 'Well, I could always be late to the meeting and say," A black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way around." I just wanna stay here and wait for her to wake up and maybe watch her while her for a-. WAIT!! Kakashi what are you talking about she's 13 years old half your age. You can't be with her.' I scolded myself. I looked at her one more time and kissed her forehead before getting up and heading to the K.I.A stone.

Rena's POV

I felt something comfy and warm next to me so I cuddle closer to the source. I felt something warm and wet touch my forehead. After a few seconds the source of the warmth was leaving. After a few minutes I couldn't feel the warmth anymore so I groaned. I looked around to see Kakashi wasn't next to me anymore but a note that said,"

Dear Rena-chan,
Gomen I wasn't there when you woke up. I had to go to a meeting at the Hokages office. Good luck at your test today and I cooked you breakfast it's on the counter. By the way you talk in your sleep you know that. You kept on saying,"Warm Kakashi." See ya later Rena-chan.

~ Kakashi"

I felt heat rise up on my cheeks.'I called Kakashi warm? That's just embarrassing, not only that he slept next to me.' I looked towards the clock to see that it was 8 am. 'Oh it's only 8 I'm going back to bed.' WAIT!! OH NO I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!!!' I shot up the bed and ran to the bathroom.

~ After Getting Ready ~

I ran towards the academy. When I got towards the gate I saw a boy with yellow spiky hair staring at the doors. I walked up to him and said," Hey aren't you going to head in. It's graduation today isn't?"

He looked at me and said," What's the point I'm just going to fail again."

I looked at him and said," Well, you never know unless you try y'know. The names Rena Ketsu, wanna be friends?" I held my hands towards him.

He eyes widen before taking my hand and saying/yelling,"IM NARUTO UZUMAKI FUTURE HOKAGE!!!!! BELIEVE IT!!!!!"

I laughed and said," I believe it Naruto."

He smiled at me and asked," You mean it?"

I looked at him and put on a small smile,"I mean it. Now c'mon if your going to be future Hokage you have to attend the graduation exams y'know."

He took a hold of my hand and said," Your Right Re-chan, lets go!!" As he was dragging me into the classroom.

'Re-chan? I like it.' I smiled at the thought. When we got in Iruka explained that we had to wait till our named was called to take the test.

"Rena Ketsu."

'Well, I guess it's my turn.'

"Good Luck Re-chan." I nodded at Naruto and left to the other room.

"Alright Rena-chan just make 3 clones and you can graduate the academy." Iruka said.

'Pfft, too easy.'

I made 20 shadow clones without making any hand signs or saying anything. I looked at Iruka and another sensei and asked,"Ummm, do I pass?"

After a few seconds I waved my hands in front of their faces. "Umm, are you guys okay?" I asked.

Iruka was the first to snap out of whatever he was in. "G-g-good job Rena-chan, just pick any color." He said.

"Do you have a grey one?" I asked.
He handed me a grey headband and I tied ot around my left arm. When I got out I was bombed with compliments from the boys and glares from the girls.

"Rena-chan is so smart."

"Your the greatest Rena-chan."

"Your so pretty."

"I knew you would pass Rena-chan"

And so many more compliments. I just smiled and waved at all of them. Which ended with them giving me more compliments. I saw Naruto and walked up to him. He was swinging on a swing and looked depressed.

"Hey Naruto!" I waved at him.

"Oh, hey Re-chan. I didn't pass." He told me.

"It's alright just because you can't make clones doesn't mean you can't be Hokage right?"

"Your right Re-chan."

"Well, I have to go home now see ya." I ran away while waving bye to Naruto. When I got home I opened it to see a dripping wet Kakashi with his mask and some dark grey baggy sweats. I'm guessing he just got out of the shower. I had that feeling, heat was rising up to my face. I took my hands and covered my face with them. He just noticed me and said,"Oi, Rena-chan are you going to close the door?" I just nodded and turn to close the door.

When the door shut I felt arms wrapped around my waist and something on my right shoulder. I looked to my right to face Kakashi.

"I heard to passed your exams and your getting your teams tomorrow."

"I-i-i g-guess we a-are?" I stuttered. He lifted me up and pull me closer to his bear chest. He lean in closer to my ears and whispered,"Congrats."

I felt more heat rush to my face. I once again took my hands to cover my face.

"Hey, let me see your face." He whispered.
I shook my head and he sighed.

"You know if you don't listen to me your going to get punished right?" He whispered.

"I-I-I d-don't have t-to l-listen to y-y-you." I told him.

"But you live in my house and practically you owe me for letting you use my body as a pillow last night." He told me.

'I'm so screwed. What do I do I mean he did let me use his body as a pillow. But he was just so warm. I mean he just wants to see my face right.'

I let my hands fall to my side body and just turned my head to the left.

"Rena-chan, you know, I should give you something because you graduated, what do you say?" He said.

"Ummm, sure?"

He turned me around so I would face him. I looked into his eye and he said," Close your eyes now, it's a surprise." I did what I was told and closed my eyes. I felt something brush against my lips. 'Is he going to kiss me? No, that's not it right? He doesn't like me like that.' What brushed against my lips moved up to my forehead and kissed me. He then pulled away and ruffled my hair. I opened my eyes to see him just sitting in front of me.

"Well, good night Rena-chan." He said as he went straight to his room. My face felt like lava and I took my hands touching the place where he kissed me. 'It's still warm.' I walked onto the couch and laid there just thinking.
'I wonder, why my face heats up when I'm with Kakashi? I wonder if I should run or stay? I'm questioning myself aren't I. I can't stay I have to keep that promise. I need to keep being 'the shadow reaper' for her.' I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.