Training & Rena's Past Revealed

Kakashi's POV

When we got to Tazuna's place I looked down on the whistle.

"I wonder who are you shadow reaper? How can we help you achieve your dream? What is your goal in life?" The thoughts just keep running in my minds.

"There's only one way to find out." I said out loud.

"Hey Kakashi-sensei are you going to call the shadow reaper?" Sakura asked.

Everyone turned their heads to me and I just nodded his head.

"Can we come with you, Kakashi-sensei? I wanna thank her for helping us earlier." Naruto said getting all excited.

I nodded my head and asked," Anyone else wanna tag along?"

They all got up and walked out the door with me. I blew the whistle and with a gust of wind we saw a black figure on the roof.

Rena's POV

"Damn it they wanna call me after they just met me a few minutes ago." I thought. I left to go to the bathroom. In the bathroom I created a shadow clone and changed into my shadow reaper outfit. I heard the whistle and in a gust of wind I was on the roof. They all turned around and looked at me.

"What's the problem?" I asked them.

"We wanna know about you shadow reaper." Kakashi said.

I jumped off the roof and landed on the ground. "Why do you need to know about me, all the things you need to know about me is in the bingo book." I stated.

"Well, that's the think there's nothing on you in the bingo book." Kakashi replied.

I sighed out loud and said," That's exactly what I mean. You guys can't know about me or you'll be targeted. If the only reason you called me here was to ask about myself then I can't help you there not yet. Not until you figure out who I am."

Naruto stepped forward and said," Hey! Shadow Reaper thanks for helping us back there."

"No problem, like I said you'll be able to help me with my goal." I told them.

"Mind telling us what that goal is?" Sakura asked.

"You guys really wanna know about me?" I asked them. They looked at each other for a minute and nodded their heads.

I sighed once more and said," Well, you better introduce yourselves to me and I'll answer any questions you may have."

They begun and their introduction and trust me it was more boring than the first time.

"Since that was all of you, what questions do you have in mind?" I asked them.

"Well, for starters how old are you?" Kakashi asked.

"Well, I'm only 13." They all widen their eyes.

"W-w-what your only 13?" They all asked.

"Yup." I answered.

"How are you this strong?" Naruto asked.

"Well, if you asked that question I would have to reveal my past. I have no intention of explaining my past just yet." I told him.

They all nodded their heads in understanding.

"Well, is there anymore questions?" I asked them.

"Do you wanna go with to the leaf village when this mission is done?" Sakura asked.

I thought for a moment and said,"If you figure out who I am then I might go with you to the leaf village."

"I have one question. If it's not too much to ask what's your promise." Kakashi asked me.