Now They All Know

Rena's POV

We were on our way back to the lead village. I was still in my shadow reaper outfit because my other outfit had a lot of blood on it. I sighed out loud.

Kakashi walked up to me and asked," What's wrong, Rena?"

I turned to face my team, pointed at them, and yelled,"YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOO SLOW CANT YOU MOVE ANY FASTER?!?!?!?!

"S-sorry Rena, but as you can tell we are not as fast as you." Kakashi said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Tch, Kakashi?"

"Yes, Rena." He answered.

"I need your help with something." I told him.

"And what is this 'something'?" He asked me.

"I wanna make a huge entrance as the shadow reaper, what do you saw you guys wanna help?" I asked my team?

"Nah, I don't re-"

"Kakashi! You have no reason not to help me you were the one who injured me now take responsibility!"

He sweat dropped and said," Hai."

"I have to do something when we get back sorry Rena." Sakura said.

"I have to do something too." Naruto said.

"Sounds dumb, loser."Sasuke said.

I stopped walking and turned around to face Sasuke."Hey! Sasuke, do you really thing it's a good idea to make me angry! I could always cut your head off if you want?!?" I said pointing my black scythe at him.

"Whatever." He said.

I grew an irk and was about to kill him if it weren't for Kakashi holding me back.

"Now, now, Rena you can't kill your comrades ." He told me.

"Hmph." I said.

-Time Skip-

"Ahhh, we're finally at the village." I said.

"Well, Kakashi you know what your suppose to do, right?" He nodded his head and turned to the others.

"Alright Rena and I have to report stuff so you guys can head home now." He told them.
They nodded their heads and left in their separate direction.

"Okay, Kakashi I'll be waiting for the signal, see ya." I waved at him then in a blink of an eye I was gone.

Kakashi's POV

"Okay, Kakashi I'll be waiting for the signal, see ya." She waved at me then in a blink of an eye she was gone.

"Man, she's really fast. Even with her injure." I sighed out loud and headed to the Hokage's Office. Once I got their I knocked on the door and entered when I heard a small," Come in."

When I got in the office I already saw Asuma, Kurenai, Gai, Ibiki, Shikaku, Iruka, others, and a few Anbu, I looked at Lord Hokage and said," Lord Third."

"Ah, Kakashi how was the mission?" He asked

I rubbed the back of my neck and said," Well, we did run into some complications, but nothing we couldn't handle. It actually turned out to be a A-rank mission."

"Interesting mind telling me what happened." he asked me.

"Well, we ran into Zabuza and his little henchmen. Then we also ran into the shadow reaper." I told him.

I heard a few people comment on seeing the shadow reaper.

"They met the shadow reaper?"

"I wonder who the shadow reaper is. I mean they have no info on him in the bingo book."