Heartbreak

Rena's POV

I was standing in front of the gates with team 7,10, and 8. I watched as they argued among themselves. I sighed and mumbled,"These people are so annoying. Why did I pick them to do this mission again?"

"Alright! Everyone gather around, we'll be heading to the Land Of Shadows for a very important A-rank mission." Kakashi said getting everyone's attention.

Naruto raised his hand and asked,"Kakashi-sensei, why are we going to The Shadow Country?"

"We're going there to protect the princess." He answered. I smirked and thought about what happened in the office.

~Flashback~

"Hai!" The three Jounins answered.

"Alright, Rena you have your guards." The Hokage said.

"Thank you so much! You don't know how much this mean to me. I don't want to travel with people I don't know right now. Anyways, during this mission I have a favor to ask Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai." They turned their heads my direction.

"I want you to make sure they don't find out I'm a princess until we get there. I don't need people asking me about being royalty and all that crap. I wanna enjoy being normal for the last few days." They nodded their heads and I smiled.

"Well, than round up the genins I'll meet you at the gates." I ordered.

"Hai, Rena-hime!" They than disappeared. I sweat dropped and asked,"They just called me Rena-hime didn't they?" Everyone in the room nodded.

I sighed,"Just great, now the Jounins are calling me Rena-hime. I just explained to them how I didn't want to deal with being royalty until we got to the Land Of Shadow. They'll probably blow my cover even before I set foot it in. Well, it's better than being babysited by a bunch of Shadow guards." I said.

I looked at the Hokage and said,"Well, I'm off."

I waved goodbye and went to make apartment to pack.

~Flashback Ended~

"Who exactly is the princess?" Sakura asked. If only you knew Sakura, hehehe.

"The princess have requested you not know until we get there." Kakashi said.

They murmured around. "Alright group let's head out." We nodded our head and left. When we past through the gates I stopped and looked back at the village. Goodbye Leaf Village, you'll always be my home. No matter where I live.

"Rena-hime, we're moving now."

I looked back to see Kakashi on one knee bowing to me. I sighed,"I thought I told you I didn't want to deal with royalty until I got there."

He chuckle while getting up brushing dirt off his pants. "My sincerest apologies, Rena-hime. Let's get going shall we, Rena-hime."

I sighed giving up telling him not to use formalities. "Whatever."

We caught up with the others and I smiled. I'll be leaving this all behind while I rule a country. I don't want to, but my father, mother, brother, they would want me to rule over the country they loved.

-Time Skip To Shadow Country Kingdom-

"URG, we're finally here." Naruto said.

"I'm itching for a bath." Sakura complained.

"I know Sakura l hate sleeping outside." Ino agreed.

I sighed and said,"It's not that bad."

We walked up to the guard post. "Stop! What is your business here?"