Who are you Shadow Reaper?

Rena's POV

-Time Skip (One Week on Bridge)-

I sighed, "I'll have to make an appearance today again. I bet they'll be happy to see the Shadow Reaper today. It'll probably be there last time seeing me I have a bad feeling about this." I thought. We were walking with Tazuna on the bridge we left Naruto home because eve used to much of his chakra.

"Feel him near us I better get ready." I thought. I quickly made a shadow clone and left her with the group. I ran to the forest and out on my outfit. I walked out and appeared next to Kakashi. They jumped in shock.

"It's good to see you too. How long has it been since our last encounter?" I asked

"About a week ago." Kakashi answered.

"It's good to see you Shadow Reaper." Sakura said.

"Great to see you guys again it's been to long. Anyways enough chit chat. Kakashi he's here ya know." I said.

"Is that why you showed up?" Kakashi asked
I nodded my head.

"I'll try to help as best as I can okay?" I told him

"Yeah it would be great." he answered.

"Kakashi, Shadow reaper, I see you still have the brats with you. Look one of them are shaking." Zabuza said.

"I'm shaking with excitement." Sasuke said.

"Go get them Sasuke." Kakashi said.

Sasuke quickly took out the water clones of Zabuza.

"Tch. It seems they have improved. You know Haku if we don't step up our game we'll lose." Zabuza said.

The tracker ninja from the time before came in front view with Zabuza.

"I understood." he answered.

I looked at the tracker ninja and saw that he had a pure soul. "Damn it. It just got a whole lot harder."
(Time Skip to where Naruto is about to kill Haku.)

"Please kill me Zabuza has no use for a broken weapon." Haku said.

Naruto nodded was about to hit him with a kunai when he stopped it and said," Sorry Naruto there's something I must do first."

-Meanwhile with Kakashi-

"I'll kill you with my own jutsu." He told Zabuza.

Kakashi was about to kill Zabuza with chidori but someone was about to go in front of him.

"Damn it Haku you really want to save him. You really are a pure soul. I guess I have to protect you. Gomen Kakashi I hope you don't blame yourself for my death." I thought

Haku was in front of him but before he could get hit someone protected him. Kakashi's chidori hit...............The Shadow Reaper.

Third Person POV

Everyone watched in shock to see who Kakashi impaled. The shadow reaper protected Haku? Kakashi's eyes widen with shock as he had hurt someone he cared for.

"H-heh, I-I-I guess I-in t-the end I-i g-g-got to f-f-fulfill m-m-my p-promise." The shadow reaper said with Kakashi's hand still in her chest.

Rena's shadow clone disappeared from where Tazuna and Sakura was.

Sakura yelled in horror," WHERE'S RENA?!? KAKASHI-SENSEI RENA IS GONE!!!!"

Kakashi looked away from the shadow reaper and back at Sakura. He saw that Reba wasn't their anymore. He looked back at The Shadow Reaper.

The Shadow Reaper laughed and said," W-w-well s-since t-t-this I-is m-m-my l-l-last time I s-s-see a-any of y-you. I-I-I g-g-guess I'll t-t-tell y-you w-who I am." Rena smiled under her mask as her weak hands reached for her hood and pulled it down. Then she moved her hand to her masked and pulled it down as well. Everyone's eyes widen even more. Rena coughed up blood before looking at Kakashi and said," G-g-gomen a-and g-goodbye." Sge closed her eyes. Kakashi finally regain some composure and pulled his hand out of his students chest and placed her down on the ground gently. Kakashi looked at Rena and whispered her name.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! Even your student, the famous shadow reaper, died protecting Haku." Zabauza said.

Haku got down to his knees and looked at Rena. Haku touched her wrist to check for any vital signs. Thank god he found one but it was really weak.

"She just collapsed from blood loss." Haku thought. As Haku checked if Rena was okay a small figure came into view.

"Hehehe, Zabuza the demon of the most more like baby of the mist." Someone said.

Zabuza looked at the other side of the bridge to see Gato.

"Gato what are you doing here?" Zabuza asked.

"Zabuza you cost too much so I'm going to have to kill you." Gato said.

"Kakashi our fight is over for now." Kakashi nodded at Zabuza. Zabuza was about to start killing when they felt some dark chakra. They looked around the source to see Rena covered in a dark purple cloak from head to toe. Kakashi looked back at Rena and said," R-R-Rena??"

Rena looked at Kakashi and said,"I'm find. Zabuza, Haku, stay out of this. This is my promise that I most keep." They both nodded at Rena and stepped back. Rena stepped forward and pulled her mask and hoody back on. The crowd looked at her in shock and said," I-it's t-t-the s-s-shadow reaper."

Rena looked at the crowd of people and said in the most terrifying voice full of venom," I'm going to kill you."

Rena's POV

I looked at them and said full of venom," I'm going to kill you."

I picked up my scythe and looked at them again. They started to run away. I laughed and said,"I don't need to kill you people the only one I want to kill is Gato."

Gato panic and started to yell at the crowd to kill me. I laugh and at a blink of an eye I was in front of Gato. I swung my scythe and Gato's head landed on the ground rolling. I looked at the crowd and said," Anymore people want to die?"

They all shook their heads and I laughed. I looked at them and said," Then run."

They ran like little babies. I turned around to see my team, Zabuza, Haku, the whole village, and Tazuna looking at me with pure shock. I gave them a weak smile as black dots cover my vision. I collapse but I felt someone holding me and saying," Rena!! Hold on! You'll be alright!!!"