Rena's Family

(Wears Only The Coat)

Rena's POV

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

I closed my eyes held my hand out in front of me. A block staff appeared in my hands I took hold of it and opened my eyes. I took in a deep breath then I teleported behind the men holding down my teammates and knocked them out. I looked at Kakashi, Asuma, Ibiki, Kurenai, Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke, and said," Stay out of this. I'll be handling this myself so stay back and relax. I'll take care of your wounds after I'm done."

The four jounins nodded their heads in understanding. I smiled back at them and summoned my 10 wolves. My wolves appeared next to me. I was shaking with rage and my wolves can tell. I glared at my father and his army making them shudder.

"Kill them! Kill them all! How dare they do this to my team and my comrades! My 10 faithful wolves! Tear them to shreds!" I barked at my wolves.

"With pleasure, Rena-sama." They replied as they raced to kill all of them.

I teleported in front of my father and brother. My father stepped forward and said," Rena, are you going to kill your own family. The one who raised y-"

I cut my father off and yelled,"Shut up! As far as I'm concerned my father and brother died along with my mother! As far as I'm concerned my family is now the leaf village! Don't come telling me about family cause from what I experience after my mother died my father and brother just treated me like trash! Your not my family your just murders! You killed Mika! I'm going to keep my promise and as far as I can tell all your souls have been corrupted! As the shadow reaper I can't allow you to live, prepare to DIE!!!"

I lunched myself at them and they both block my staff. I jumped back and activated my Kekei Genkai. My eyes turned into the sharigan. They came at me and I blocked their katana with one handily with my staff. I made one handed signs and said,"Fire Style: Inferno Twister."

They screamed in pain and coughed up bits of blood. I ran at them faster then the eyes can see and punched my fathers face. He fell to the floor.

"That's for hurting me your own daughter!"

I turned around and punch my brother in the stomach.

"That's for not sticking up for me! Your own sister!"

He clenched his stomach and said,"Then why?"

"Why, what?!?!" I asked him as I was about to punch his face. His next few words made me freeze in place.

"Why did you stab mom in the heart!"

My fist stopped a centimeter away from his face and I asked," What?"

"I asked why did you stab mom in the heart?!?" Asu said as he came running to me with his sword pointed to my stomach. My arms fell to their sides.

All this time he thought I killed my mother with my own hands. Asu, my big brother, thought I stabbed mom in her heart.

"I-I-I d-didn't." I whispered.

"What?!" Asu asked me as he still came at me.

I clenched my hands into a fist and yelled,"I didn't kill mother!! The villagers did!"

As the words came out of my mouth his sword went through my stomach.

"Rena!!" My team yelled.

I closed my eyes in pain and coughed up a bit of blood. I looked into my brothers eyes and said," The day mom died she rescued me from the villagers. They were going to kill me but mom stepped in and took the hit instead of me. I called for you, but you never came."