❤️Happy Birthday Kakashi!!!!❤️ Filler

Rena's POV

I woke up in bed and looked over to the see a sleeping grey haired Jounin. I lightly kissed his forehead and he groaned. "Go to bed Kakashi." I heard him hmm and I smiled. Good boy.

I got out of bed and sneaked grabbed a pair of his white shirts, my undergarments, and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and jumped into the bath. I laid in the tub and sat there. I wonder what to get Kakashi for his birthday. I mean... Maybe I should bake him a cake, a surprise party, his favorite book, and... Oh I know. He likes the KIA stone right? So let's get him a necklace made out of the same stone and put chakra in it. That would be great.

After a while I notice my fingers starting to wrinkle so I got out of the bath and put my undergarments and his shirt on. I walked into the bedroom and saw him still laying in bed. Okay time to start plan make Kakashi's birthday he's ever had.

I slowly creeped into the kitchen and rolled up my sleeves. Time to bake my famous fruit cake.

I grabbed all the ingredients and started to bake the cake. While I was baking I was singing my favorite baking/cooking song.

"Baking is so fun

Baking is so fun

Now it's time to take a break and see what we have done.

Yay! It's ready!"

I smiled and wiped my forehead as I finished the last decoration of the cake. I can't wait to show it to him.

I glanced at the clock to see it was 7am in the morning. I put my finger on my chin, Hmm, it's too early. I guess I should get the necklace and he book than come back.

I put some black shorts on and a jacket than I headed out. I walked throught the busy streets of Konoha and watched as everyone was all busy opening shops. I walked into the book store and walked to the front desk. "Excuse me, can I get the lastest Ichi Ichi Paradise Book?" I asked polity.

"Why, of course you can ma'am." He went behind the store and handed me a book. "That'll be 500 ryo."

I smiled and handed him the money. "Thank you ma'am." I nodded my head and left the store with the boom in my hand. Perfect now to get that necklace.

I walked to the Hokage office and knocked on the door. "Come in."

I opened the door and walked in,"Yo! Old man!"

He glanced up from his papers and sighed,"Did you need something Rena?"

I scratched the back of my neck sheeply,"Well, you see... do you know what kind of stone the KIA stone is made out of and where I could get it?" He raised an eyebrow and I continued,"You see I want to make a necklace with chakra in it for Kakashi's birthday presents cause he likes the KIA stone."

He gestured me to walk closer to him. I stepped towards him and leaned closer to his mouth. "Near were all the Hokages are buried is a stone. That's what the KIA stone is made out of, but it's locked." He handed me a key and I smiled. "Now Rena, you are only to take what you need and nothing more." I nodded my head.

I jumped at him tackling him into a hug,"Thanks so much Gramps!!"

I quickly walked out the room and ran to the Hokage's burial. I can't wait to get Kakashi's gift for him.

I grinned ear to ear,"Alright time to do this!!"

I finally made it to the sight and walked over to the rock with a key slot in it. I took the key that the old man handed to me and opened the small case. Inside the container was a smile portion of the same rock made to make the KIA stone. I quickly grabbed it and examined it closely. Now that I'm seeing it up close its really pretty. I really have to thank Gramps for this.

I closed the case and put the rock and key in my pouch. I looked the Hokage burial ground and bowed to them, Thank you lord Hokages'.

I quickly left the burial grounds and ran back to the village. I went to training grounds 7 and started to work in the necklace. I carved it into a lettering K+R and smiled at it. Next I add a chain and add some of my chakra in it for emergencies. Once I was finished adding chakra to the stone it started to glow like a rainbow and than returned to its original form. That was weird.

I glanced at the clock in the training grounds. Shoot it's 4 pm!!!! I gotta go!!

I made shadow clones and send invitations  to Kakashi's surprise party and the rest of the shadow clones went to set up the party on the Hokage mountains, while I went and kept Kakashi company . When I got there Kakashi was already up and eating in the kitchen. I hid my gifts for him in my pouch and jumped on him engulfing Kakashi in a hug. "Happy Birthday Kakashi!!!"

He hugged and kissed my forehead,"Where were you when I woke up?"

I looked up at him and smiled,"Well, I had a surprise for you but you'll have to wait until later."

"You didn't have to Rena. I mean you have other more important things-"

I punched him playfully on the arm cutting him off,"What's more important than my husbands birthday?? NOTHING!!!"

He chuckled and ruffled my hair,"Okay I understand, now what's this surprise you have for me?"

"Your going to-" I was cut off as memories from my shadow clones came back to me. I shook my head and smiled at a concerned looking Kakashi. "Never mind, your surprise is ready."

He raised an eyebrow as I took hold of his hand and dragged him off his seat. "Come on, Kakashi! We don't want to be late for your surprise."

After a couple of minutes of walking we finally made it to the top of the Hokage mountains. Kakashi looked bewildered,"Rena? Why did you bring me up here?"

I smiled and giggled,"Just wait." I looked forward and yelled,"1...2...3!!!!!"

Everyone I invited popped out and yelled,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAKASHI-SENSEI/SAN/SENPAI!!!!!"

I looked at Kakashi expression,"So do you like it?"

He glanced down at me,"Like it?" He picked me up and twirled me around,"I love it!! Thank you Rena." I giggled as he placed me back on my feet.

"Well, come on Kakashi, you gotta blow the candles to your cake." I motioned to the cake as it moved toward us.

"Your right." He answered as he smiled at me.

"Okay everyone, 1...2....3... Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Kakashi. Happy birthday to you!" We all sang.

Kakashi bend over and blew the candles out and we all cheered. Soon after that I pulled Kakashi over so we could talk in private. "Ne, Kakashi. I got you a few things for your birthday." I mumbled as I glanced down.

"Hmm, and what's that?"

I grabbed the book and handed it to him,"Not only do you get to read the book but I'm willing to role play it with you three time and that's it!" I blurted out as my face turned bright red.

I heard him laugh and I glanced up glaring at him,"I-It's not funny!!" I pouted. He soon stopped laughing and ruffled my hair,"Thank you Rena."

I looked at him and smiled brightly,"Your welcome! Oh before I forget I also got you something else." I reached into my pouched and pulled out the necklace. He looked at it,"The stone is made out of the same material that was made from the KIA. The K stands for you and the R stands for me.  The necklace has some of my chakra stored in it, so if you need a little boost just touch the necklace and say 'Rena'." I looked at him and saw him still unmoved. I frowned,"If you don't want it-"

I was cut off when I felt lips on mine. Kakashi pulled away and smiled,"Of course I love it Rena. Thank you for everything."

I smiled and scratched the back of my neck,"It was nothing."

He chuckled and kneeled in front of me,"Rena, I really appreciate everything you do for me." He took my hand into his hand and places his lips on it. I blushed bright red as he pulled away. He looked into my eyes and smiled. Soon after I was smiling back at him.

                    ~The End