I Hate Family Reunions

Rena's POV

Shadow begin to flap his wings and soon we were in the air. I was standing on Shadow's head while he was fly us 20 meters away from the village.

"Hey brat, wanna explain to us what are we going to do when we get there?" Ibiki said.

I sighed out loud and said," I'm going to have a little family reunion and your all going to sit there and watch."

"No can do Rena we were given orders to dispose of them with you." Asuma said.

I sighed out loud and said,"Fine do whatever you guys want, but I'm going to go have a little chit chat with my so called 'family'."

"Rena, why do you keep insisting on doing things yourself when there are people who want to protect you?" Kurenai asked.

"Rena, promise me you'll protect all the innocent and pure souls in the world and kill all the bad corrupted ones? Live my dream for me?"

I shook my head and said," I hate being protected."

"Why's that?" Kakashi asked.

"When my mother and sister died for me I told myself I was too weak to protect myself, better yet I couldn't even protect them if I wanted too. If I could've protected myself then they would still be alive." I sighed out loud and look towards the sky.

"Ne, Onee-chan, I wanna protect everyone I care for and all those pure souls in the world. I wanna make a difference, do you think I can do it Onee-chan?" Mika asked.

"NA, Rena-sama.."

"Yes, Shadow?" I asked him.

"We're here." He landed on the ground and we got off him.

I looked at him and said," You may leave now I have some business to attend to."

Shadow nodded and poofed away. I looked at the group and said,"Okay, I'm going to signal my pack to us so you guys just stay still and don't move."

"What happens if we move?" Asuma asked.

I snickered and said,"You'll die." They nodded their heads understanding not to move or it will cost their lifes. I took out a light blue whistle, made a few hand signs, touched the whistle, and soon came high pitch sound. After a few second we were surrounded by 10 wolves all bowing their heads to me.

I looked at them and said,"States report, Death."

Death stepped up and said,"We found their hideout, we didn't kill any of them yet, there are about 40-50 men in the hideout. They all look elite and ready to kill, milady."

"Okay, everyone but Death leave. Death come on we're going to go check on my old so called 'family'."

Death nodded and started to show the way to the hideout. After a few minutes he stopped and said,"Milady, the hideout is just beyond this bush. Good luck, milday."

He then disappeared in a cloud of smoke. I looked back at the team of joinins I have with me and sighed. They nodded their heads at me telling me to open the bush. I closed my eyes and pushed the bush out of the way followed by Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai, and Ibiki. We looked in front of us to see a huge clearing with tents set up and explosives everywhere. What caught my attention was a familiar voice saying,"Alright men, we'll head into the leaf village in about an hour so get ready. Remember our goal is to catch Rena Ketsu and kill anyone who gets in the way. Once we have captured her we are to take her back to our village where we'll punish her and then erase her memories of everything. Then we'll start to dominate the world."